Post office refurb plastering photos doncaster

Discussion in 'Project Photos' started by ProFast Plastering, May 26, 2014.

1. plumberboy

plumberboy Well-Known Member

Good vid!;)

ProFast Plastering likes this.
  2. Thanks :)

3. plumberboy

Your welcome.

4. DIYDave.

DIYDave. Screwfix Select

No new "refurb" photos from Hudson for some time though..........or any posts or replies come to think of it ........how strange :D

Hope they don't close down the post office shortly after your hard work Mr Profast

5. plumberboy

:p

6. You might think im retarded but I dont get it? Who is hudson? lol

7. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

So that's where my bubble went to!

8. Cheburashka

Cheburashka Active Member

Was Hudson the one who posted lots of photo's of jobs which someone thought were pictures he found on the web? or was that someone else I'm thinking of?

9. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

No that was him, allegedly.:eek::eek::eek:

10. oooh naughty,I made the mistake of using stock photos once while building my plastering website template (like I did for all websites I built).. turns out the 'stock photos' on the stock photo website were ripped from another plasterers site!.. I dont trust stock photos anymore, just type 'image goes here' instead lol. Dont think they will be closing it down anytime soon its just been sold to a private buyer. Apparently post offices are being sold to any tom dick and harry now, dont know if its just doncaster that's doing it? Hopefully another 20 post offices in the pipeline.. bonus :)

11. DIYDave.

DIYDave. Screwfix Select

Oh no I've set chippie off on one again ......................ha ha ha ................breath deeply.........................and relax...................Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :)

12. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

I'm fine.;););)