Stop using Parcelforce

Discussion in 'Screwfix' started by Martin_E, Sep 20, 2014.

?

Do you have problems with Parcelforce deliveries?

1. Often

37.5%
  2. Sometimes

12.5%
  3. Never

50.0%
  1. Martin_E

Martin_E New Member

Am I the only one who has problems with Parcelforce? They keep failing to deliver (often on Saturdays) and then pretend they couldn't find the address. It is obvious they haven't even tried.

If you are having the same problem please post on this tread and maybe we can get Screwfix to look into it.

2. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

Had one delivery driver from Parcelfarce, pull up on our street, when I was expecting a delivery from them. He sat in the van writing something out. Got out of the van, ran over to my address and posted the card through the letterbox telling me no one was in. Ran back to the van and sped off faster than Louis Hamilton at the start of a Grand Prix race. Straight away I phoned their depot and complained. They apologised over the phone and within half an hour the same driver was back delivering my parcel. Dunno what happened to him after that, but it's a pretty poor service from Parcelfarce

3. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

thier letters are not much better I posted a standard letter to JJ a week tomorrow stamped 1st class and he's notr got it yet, he' only about 100 miles away I cxould have walked faster,

4. plumberboy

plumberboy Well-Known Member

Yeah that's very poor service Tom.:(

5. plumberboy

plumberboy Well-Known Member

Hi Martin.
    I always have the same issues with parcelforce same excuses can't find the address,funny that seeing that everyone else seems to find it.:mad::mad:

6. joinerjohn1

Missed the Post Office this morning Tomp. Will get it on Monday now. Card said they were open till 2 pm, but they bloody shut early. Grrrrrrrr

7. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

its a standard envelope JJ why did they not shove it through the letter box???? :confused:

8. joinerjohn1

I dare not tell ya Tomp ;);););)

9. Phil the Paver

Phil the Paver Screwfix Select

Only used PF once, to deliver a motorbike engine to Scotland, excellent service, was there in less than 24 hrs, all for less than £25. :)

10. screwfix.peter

screwfix.peter Administrator Staff Member

Hi Martin

Welcome to the Screwfix community. I hope you find it a helpful resource and you share your knowledge with the rest of the members to assist them.

Sorry to hear of your problems with your deliverys. Please email our customer resolution team online@screwfix.com so they can investigate and advise you.

Peter

11. flateric

flateric Well-Known Member

You would not get a matchbox delivered now for £25

12. Jitender

Jitender Screwfix Select

If im sending something big i use parcel2go, they provide quotes on different courier ie. UPS, Hermes, City Link etc all for a very good price.

13. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

Hermes are good and cheap.

Cheburashka likes this.