365 retail property care limited

Discussion in 'Electricians' Talk' started by libertad, Mar 4, 2009.

1. libertad

libertad Member

anyone dealt with this lot, done a job for them back in nov 08 still not paid, invoiced twice but they reckon ain t received invoice s ,
    they were supposed to ring me today cos the girl who dealt wit me only in on a wednesday , guess what no call ......... the ********

2. sinewave

sinewave Screwfix Select

Send Invoice in pdf via email then you have proof it was delivered and received.

Bottom line though is they've 'ad yer pants down'! :(

3. state-it

state-it New Member

Just had a look at their website.

Even though I can't pass judgement on a public forum about their veracity, I do urge people to look at the pic on their 'Contact' page. Fills me with confidence.

Only charge £250.00 an hour in London (£225.00 outside of London).

Bargain.

I'll ask them to sort me house repairs out.

4. state-it

state-it New Member

Ask Vicky for your money:

"Our new account controller Vicky has settled into her new role in accounts and changed a few things to help you. We have now introduced a weekly cheque run on a Friday help cash flow towards to our contractors in this difficult time."

5. libertad

libertad Member

phoned them again today, they ve found me invoice , they gonna send cheque by middle o next week, not expecting them to but al wait and see.............

6. stoneroses

stoneroses New Member

Have a look at the '365 Data flow system' on the system page, Genius.

These type of firms are middle men trying to make money out of contractors. Very similar to NIC, napit etc...

I bet they don't pay very well either...

7. Notagain

Notagain New Member

These two are up and running again beware ! http://www.preactive-property-maintenance.co.uk

8. Notagain

Notagain New Member

These two are up and running again beware ! http://www.preactive-property-maintenance.co.uk

9. flateric

flateric Well-Known Member

Main contact Tel No Mobile............. That in its self does not instil confidence

10. flateric

11. flateric

Run By Fleecum And Scarper :D

12. unphased

unphased Screwfix Select

Another dead give away is the obvious spelling mistake for Details (Detalis). Any decent company would not make such idiotic mistakes. And "cost effictive".

:D

13. FatHands

FatHands Well-Known Member

true. plus as UP says: spelling mistakes stand out like a sore thumb too.

14. Notagain

Notagain New Member

One of the Directors is currently running a company www.cjlassociates.co.uk which has around 14 ccj's pending and now he has joined his old college obviously just waiting for somebody to wind him up.
    Ridiculous that this can happen poor contractors getting up in the middle of the night on a call out for £50.00 then not getting paid.

Phil the Paver likes this.
  15. Notagain

Notagain New Member

cjl associates ltd !
    Commentary

Multiple CCJ's recorded against the company.

The credit limit on this company has fallen 100% in comparison to the previously suggested credit limit.

Net Worth decreased by 319.6% during the latest trading period.

The movement in accumulated earnings would indicate that the company incurred a loss after tax and other appropriations, including dividends.

There has been no significant change in the company's credit rating.
    There is insufficient data to indicate a change in this company's percentage of sales.
    A 42.9% growth in Total Assets occurred during the latest trading period.
    There is insufficient data to indicate a change in this company's pre-tax profit.
    The company saw an increase in their Cash Balance of 259.8% during the latest trading period. The company is exempt from audit.
    No recent changes in directorship are recorded.
    The company is not part of a group.
    The company was established over 3 years ago.
    CCJTotal Number of Exact CCJs - 7

TotalNumberofPossibleCCJs- 2 Total Number of Satisfied CCJs - 1 Total Number of Writs - -

Total Value of Exact CCJs £9,415.00 - TotalValueofPossibleCCJs £2298.00-Total Value of Satisfied CCJs -£174.00

16. flateric

The sad thing is they will be making a lot more than we do and getting away without paying anyone. If the likes of them owe you any cash " You aint getting it " CJs to them mean nothing.
    A CJ to a Ltd company is a total waste of time, the only thing people like that understand is PAIN.......... :D

17. unphased

unphased Screwfix Select

May be one day he will get his comeuppance. People like that usually do, as they eventually cross the wrong person who will give them pain....

18. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

Dominic Littlewood would be interested in chasing this lot along the street,, and I bet Matt Allwright is just itching to leap out of a wardrobe. :p:p:p:p:p

19. Notagain

Notagain New Member

• transparency: trust comes from years of working together. It is also the result of openly communicating all management activities, including costs.
    • security: in the interests of your security and ours, we are fully insured, thus protecting clients' property assets with the security of large financial institutions. There is thus effectively no risk of insolvency on the part of Preactive Property Maintenance Ltd.
    • WTF is this about

Chalky1970 likes this.
  20. flateric

Sadly probably not they will sail through life ripping everyone off and living the good life :(