PAINT FOR BATHROOM

Discussion in 'Painters' Talk' started by LEESHIN, Jul 3, 2015.

1. LEESHIN

LEESHIN New Member

im renewing my house. i planned for everything including paints and color of the paint. but earlier i faced the problem in my bathroom that painting in other areas remain still but all the paint worn out in bathroom. i don't want this condition to happen again. so can anyone help me with what kind of paint can i use???

2. There are lots of very durable/scrubable/washable/moisture-resistant paints available these days ideal for bathrooms and kitchens.

Can't tell you which ones are best tho'. Try a surf for 'bathroom paints' from most of the known manufacturers, and compare what qualities they offer.

I presume you are referring to painting walls, and you'd like the finish to be matt?

If it's for woodwork, or you don't mind a slight sheen then satinwood paints will be more durable that matt emulsions.

But - 'satin' looks awful on walls imo.

3. Phil the Paver

Phil the Paver Screwfix Select

The way you spelt ColoUr, suggests your the other side of the pond :), if this is the case, any brand recommendations from here will probably not be available over there. ;)

4. Astramax

Astramax Super Member

Any eggshell finish paint is the way to go will do for walls, ceiling and woodwork.

Gatt likes this.
  5. Boolay

Boolay Member

Or if budget isn't an issue then zinsser Perma White is extremely good

6. LEESHIN

LEESHIN New Member

thank you all for your suggestions...