Unbelievable Work Site Stunts

Discussion in 'Screwfix' started by screwfix.peter, Oct 7, 2015.

1. screwfix.peter

screwfix.peter Administrator Staff Member

2. Screwfix; "promoting horseplay on site".

3. Love it! :D

(But we all know it took 500+ attempts before it 'worked'... ;) )

4. Phil the Paver

Phil the Paver Screwfix Select

And a few headache I bet. :D:D

Deleted member 33931 likes this.
  5. Thanks, Jenny.

You a bit 'chubby' yourself, then?

6. Ryluer

Ryluer Well-Known Member

Jenny says he's/she's 24 and male.

7. Mr. Handyandy

Mr. Handyandy Screwfix Select

?????

8. Spam that was on earlier

9. Ta, CPM.

That Jenny made me look a complete foooool... :)

10. Ryluer

Ryluer Well-Known Member

I took a rifle to work once to show too a mate. He shot another bloke with it.
    I removed the lead shot from him as I didn't want him going to the doctors or else I might have been in trouble.
    That's my claim to a work site stunt. Believe it or not.. what eva. LoL

11. Sadly, I believe it.

(I'm also guessing you removed the lead shot from the cove by going into another room and filling a glass with water, adding some similar lead shot to it, twirling it three times anticlockwise...)

12. Ryluer

Ryluer Well-Known Member

13. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

Nah DA, Ryluer put some lead shot in his eye, so his mates lead shot mysteriously disappeared. He then got some blackthorn, poked another mate in the a**e with it, went home, ran round his dog five times clockwise, hopped on his left leg five times anti clockwise. Jumped up and down on the spot 36 times then run round the block 4 times... World peace ensued, the Russki's and the Americans disbanded their nukes. Israeli's and Palestinians danced together in the streets and One Direction promised never to make another single record. :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

14. What have you been drinking?

15. I thought you were being serious until you mentioned One Direction... :oops:

16. Hmm, either you are laughing at yourself for how silly you've been with your 'cures', or else you reckon you can persuade us that there is a difference betwixt removing lead shot by swirling some in a glass and curing a stye by having someone else stick a thorn in their eye whilst at the end of a phoneline?

I really do want to know which it is.