Biasi Boiler Problem (hot & cold water) Urgent!!!

Discussion in 'Plumbers' Talk' started by lee McCarthy, Nov 28, 2015.

1. lee McCarthy

lee McCarthy New Member

Urgent advise needed as this is doing my head in; the water keeps going hot and cold, the central heating works perfect. I have taken the HE plate off and it appears to be clear and not blocked, has anyone got any thoughts? I would get someone in to look at it but I have just lost my job.
    Many Thanks
    Lee

2. DNR Plumbing

DNR Plumbing Active Member

Boiler isn't modulating properly but you need a registered boiler engineer to take a look to diagnose correctly I know your out of work but don't play with gas it does kill people and you won't be insured if it goes wrong and you can be prosecuted so don't touch it's not just yourself that's in danger

3. lee McCarthy

lee McCarthy New Member

Thanks, if it was water side I would have had a go at it, no intentions of messing with gas.
    Thanks for the reply, I will put up with the cold showers and save up a bit.
    Lee

4. Brian Dudhill

Brian Dudhill New Member

You and many more, including me. I have an advance 35C and am in the process of making a case that my Biasi boiler is NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE. Biasi aren't interested. My Biasi boiler failed after only 5 months and is now 14 months old and is being replaced. Biasi warranty is worthless. By spreading the word on the internet maybe we can save someone else the same fate. Biasi says it's the DHW plate heat exchanger that's blocked, they're wrong but won't listen to anything else. I have to take the seller to the small claims court. I would advise anyone thinking of buying a Biasi boiler to think again. Please post on here when you find out what is really causing the problem in the meatime turn the shower pressure down, that's what we do.

5. Brian Dudhill

Brian Dudhill New Member

I have the same problem as you describe. We turn the shower pressure down and all is well. Biasi are no help.

6. Ashley w

Ashley w New Member

Hi there,

Just reviving this old post.

I'm in the same position as you guys and lots of other people. Bought a biasi boiler and 6 months later its playing up.

Hot water intermittent issues. Ignites once in a blue moon but most of the time we have to turn the heating on then off to ensure the hot water ignites and stays warm.

Biasi sent out an engineer who didnt have a clue and kept blaming different parts. He then went away and said he would pick it up with higher ups as its a faulty boiler. A month later biasi technical team told me
    that the boiler wasnt installed properly and my warranty is void lol.

If you look through their trust pilot reviews its a common tactic for biasi to get out of paying to fix the boiler. Absolute discgrace.

I'm now left with a boiler which i refuse to spend any more money on. Like lee im going to have to replace this boiler a year after purchasing.

@brian @Lee - did you manage to fix or follow up with action against Biasi?

Thanks
    Ash