Article 50

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by parahandy, Aug 18, 2016.

1. Phil the Paver

Phil the Paver Screwfix Select

Would that be the same as whats happening in many countries today, so the point being what exactly, :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

2. longboat

longboat Screwfix Select

Nar, you name a few that would have a cat-in- hells chance of plausibility in the 21st century?

3. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

Longs stated that no-one would vote for a dictator.

4. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

5. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

6. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

7. longboat

longboat Screwfix Select

Thought you knew all along who, btiw, quoted, that's all.

8. What an imbecilic thing to say.

Call me a traditionalist, but I'd rather it not happen in the EU if that's all right with you. I'd rather it not even threaten to happen in the EU if that's all right with you.

And yet we have right-wing manipulators like Farage (and Hofer in Austria, Orban in Hungary, Le Pen in France, Wilders in The Netherlands, etc) who can get half of this country's population braying and chanting about "Enough! We're at breaking point!". "Deport the immigrants". "They're taking our country away from us!"

I'll be blunt, Phil - you are part of this. You are one of the fodder. You are partly guilty for the increase in the racist hatred that's taking place in this country right now.

You have mindlessly responded to a lying manipulator. History has repeated itself right there.

You have swallowed the right-wing lines completely. And shouted out PROUDLY about it.

What do you think of Trump - seriously? Because what he is doing over there is exactly what Farage and his mates have done here. All it takes is an uncritical population.

You're welcome.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2016
  9. Phil the Paver

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Delusions beyond belief, the EU can't stop stupidity, if peeps want to fight each other they will and guess what, the EU is making that ever easier, with mass immigration allowing nut jobs in without recourse.

Hello nut job, wish to blow us up, well never fear the door is open, in you come, bring all your nutty friends with you.

You patronising ****.

10. I did. As you should have seen by the post I was replying to, I was helping out JJ. Who didn't.

11. As I said - brainless fodder.

A united EU can prevent this. A divided EU can not.

A united EU shares the common values of the highest levels of freedom and human rights that we must all adhere to. Once divided, each country can dictate (and that's the operative word...) it's own 'values'.

And the right wing agenda is to first persecute the 'others'. Blame anyone who's different. Reduce their rights. Build up nationalistic fever.

In other words, precisely the agenda of the right-wing Leavers in this country.

And they trick you by calling it "Taking back control!" and "Sovereignty!"

Beads of sweat, Phil? Or still in denial?

Oh dear, I thought so...

12. Phil the Paver

A United EU, that's s joke in itself, no more needs saying.

Until you show me a United EU, see you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Never. :rolleyes:

13. There lies an IQ of onehundredandsixty.

RIP.

14. longboat

longboat Screwfix Select

Arrghh, forget it. :p

15. Phil the Paver

At least you got one part right.

RIP. The EU.

16. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

Have you done any reading yet?

17. longboat

longboat Screwfix Select

18. longboat

longboat Screwfix Select

You were right, DA.
    Boris, Gove and Farage have removed all political opponents and are now ruling the, UK with an iron fist.
    Just like what ya said wud appen.

19. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

You can't even count and yes judging by by some of the comments on here i am worried.

Deleted member 33931 likes this.
  20. longboat

longboat Screwfix Select

So, if one of the slightly right wing parties that you've mentioned (their hardly far right, psychopaths, now are they) came to power, and then suddenly revealed that they were, in fact, psychopath, slaughtered all who apposed them and declared themselves as absolute rulers, of said Country.
    What would the, EU, do?
    I'll tell ya, they'd have a meeting, and rant about how preposterous it all is.
    Someone should do something about it, they'd all say.
    But would never be able to agree, as to whom it should be.
    If, if,if,if,if, anything similar did happen, the, EU would be powerless to prevent it.