Whats next for Tyson Fury?

Discussion in 'Sport Talk' started by Bertiebasset, Oct 7, 2016.

1. Bertiebasset

Bertiebasset Member

Theirs a man with a million and one problems in Tyson Fury, pretty much went from hero to zero in 11 months, comments he has made, drug allegations, has not fought in almost a year, on the verge of losing his titles and on top of all that the lad is suffering from Mental health issues.

Do you think it would be a fair move for him to be stripped of his titles and allow Joshua v Klitschko to have a unification fight?

Thoughts guys?

Bertie

2. koolpc

koolpc Super Member

If he is unwell then he shouldn't be stripped of his titles. Time will tell

Deleted member 33931 likes this.
  3. sospan

sospan Screwfix Select

And another, sad ending. .... Ricky Hatton. Quite a few boxers at the moment suffering from mental health issues
    upload_2016-10-7_15-42-43.png

4. koolpc

koolpc Super Member

Head being bashed again and again doesnt help

KIAB likes this.
  5. Bertiebasset

Bertiebasset Member

Hope Fury gets well and comes back in 2017 - i honestly believe theirs no one out their going to beat him, he could rein for 10 years like Klitschko did, and Fury was the one to de throne him, he is just all wrong for opponents, and a very fast agile man for his height

Bertie

6. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

Going by the title of the thread , I'd have thought 4 or 5 lines of cocaine would be favourite. :D:D:D:D:D:D

7. Bertiebasset

Bertiebasset Member

dyson-fury.png

Joe95 likes this.
  8. 14th edition

14th edition Well-Known Member

Boxing is a brutal sport but I dont think Fury had it to be a long term champion!

KIAB likes this.