Screwfix Things You Wish They Stocked

Discussion in 'Screwfix' started by KIAB, Nov 12, 2016.

1. Pollowick

Pollowick Screwfix Select

And for once B&Q are cheaper at £12 each compared to SF at £15.07 Backboxes at £4 (B&Q) are a bit much though!

They do sell the surface mount boxes at SF.

2. 14th edition

14th edition Well-Known Member

CT1

KIAB likes this.
  3. Sparkielev

Sparkielev Screwfix Select

Wish they stop selling lap gear

4. KIAB

KIAB Super Member

[​IMG][​IMG]

Couldn't agree more.:)

5. CGN

CGN Screwfix Select

Should have a free vending machine like their competitors :D

Joe95 and KIAB like this.
  6. KIAB

KIAB Super Member

[​IMG]

CGN likes this.
  7. Sparkielev

Rewired house other day customer said can you put these in for me and showed me 2 L a p sockets with USB I said yeah but they s@#t screwfix have a lot going for them but that stuff is cheap tat

8. Joe95

Joe95 Screwfix Select

BG and MK are the only USB sockets i would put in myself. Everything else is, as you said, cheap tat.
    I attempted to change two sockets with LAP ones as the rest of the installation had them, Live terminal screw sheered on one and Earth on the other. Which makes me laugh the Wickes own cheapo ones are of better construction...:rolleyes:

KIAB likes this.
  9. Sparkielev

I went to house a while back that had been rewired and owner couldn't get hold of spark that did it, he had fitted whole house in lap sockets and switches had to change a load of them, I mean it bad enough using that tat but surely there was enough profit in job not to use it,