Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at Screwfix Community Forum.

1. Mark DM replied to the thread Which Interior door.

Search online for internal glazed doors and then one you find the style you want, cut and paste it again to look at different...

May 8, 2024 at 1:49 PM
  2. Imran Aghayev replied to the thread Wallrock Themal Liner.

have u used them on internal walls too ?

May 8, 2024 at 1:49 PM
  3. Mark DM replied to the thread Can a damp patch continue to grow after a fix?.

If water source is definitely removed then damp patch could stay static for a while but then should begin to shrink. Bear in mind that...

May 8, 2024 at 1:43 PM
  4. Imran Aghayev replied to the thread Wallrock Themal Liner.

Also, I heard that it's better to cross cover it with fiberliner for finish. is that right ?

May 8, 2024 at 1:41 PM
  5. Imran Aghayev replied to the thread Wallrock Themal Liner.

Hi thanks for reply. KV600 is quite thick, I was going to use standard thermal liner for internal walls. But my another question was if...

May 8, 2024 at 1:40 PM
  6. Imran Aghayev liked Berni29's post in the thread Wallrock Themal Liner.

Hi have used the KV600 in my own 4 bedroom house and in a few properties now. It is excellent and made a massive difference, it really...

May 8, 2024 at 1:36 PM
  7. RegB replied to the thread Re-felt garage roof quote.

What size is the roof. What's the roof made of. Is there any damage to the roof's timber. What replacement system is quoted for.

May 8, 2024 at 1:36 PM
  8. Imran Aghayev replied to the thread Wallrock Themal Liner.

So, using it on internal wall is not good ? Which Wallrock product would be good for internal walls ?

May 8, 2024 at 1:34 PM
  9. Imran Aghayev liked Astramax's post in the thread Wallrock Themal Liner.

She has nothing to worry about, use it on the inside of the exterior walls only.

May 8, 2024 at 1:32 PM
  10. RegB replied to the thread Outdoor corner bench, what wood?.

Iroko.

May 8, 2024 at 1:27 PM
  11. RegB replied to the thread How to fit a door in an uneven door frame.

Fit a deeper piece of door stop at the top. Cut a wedge to fill the gap on the door side. Adjust the top and left architrave.

May 8, 2024 at 1:25 PM
  12. jon1979 posted a new thread.

Wifi6, repeaters and 5G backup

Hi all. Does anyone know of a system that manufacture router/modems that support same manufacturer repeaters and have 5G backup (with...

Forum: Tech Talk

May 8, 2024 at 12:17 PM
  13. TheJay replied to the thread Grout Gun.

Thanks for the good information. Making a list to order. Hydrated or hydraulic lime?

May 8, 2024 at 12:11 PM
  14. TheJay liked HarryL1234's post in the thread Grout Gun.

That’s not the one I have - mine is the cheaper model https://www.toolstation.com/roughneck-mortar-gun/p91246. As I use the mortar gun...

May 8, 2024 at 12:09 PM
  15. JMRewop posted a new thread.

Best way to level flooring junction - old meets new

Hi Guys, please see below images. Where the new extension (screed) meets existing (joists/floorboards and ply) I have a small gap as...

upload_2024-5-8_11-42-22.png upload_2024-5-8_11-42-48.png

Forum: Builders' Talk

May 8, 2024 at 11:45 AM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice