20W LED FLOOD WITH PIR BUT NOT PRE WIRED

Discussion in 'Electricians' Talk' started by ram, Oct 13, 2014.

1. ram

ram Member

CAN ANYONE RECOMMEND A 20W LED FLOOD WITH PIR BUT NOT PRE WIRED..

MANY THANKS

2. unphased

unphased Screwfix Select

I don't think they exist, ram. All of them are pre-wired.

3. Rulland

Rulland Screwfix Select

They do UP, I fitted one the other day, unfortunately customer supplied it so I don't know where he got it from, I'll ask the question next time I see him though 'cos they're soooo much easier than plaggy box as well!.

4. Caddy

Caddy Active Member

Minisun.. Here is an example.. ( if the link survives..)

• MiniSun PIR High Power 10W LED Wall Flood Light with Security Sensor in Daylight.
    • IP66 rated, meaning it is durable, strong and waterproof, making it resistant to all weather conditions.
    • Features an IP66 connection box which eliminates the need for an external flying-lead, ensuring easier installation.
    • These LED lights use 90% less energy than traditional halogen floodlights, saving you money on your lighting bills.
    • Floodlights have a wide variety of uses, including acting as garden and security lighting, camping, garages, building, workshops and much more.
    • Also available in other styles and light outputs as part of our new ‘Outdoor Collection’.

FatHands likes this.
  5. unphased

unphased Screwfix Select

Thanks caddy. 'bout time they started doing this. Pre-wired is hassle.

Rulland likes this.