722mm high kitchen cabinet doors

Discussion in 'Kitchen Fitters' Talk' started by natto, Jun 5, 2014.

1. natto

natto New Member

Hi,
    Does anyone know who supplies 722mm high white slab gloss, kitchen cabinet doors?
    Everything I have found so far has been 715mm and is too small and won't match the other units.

John Sullivan likes this.
  2. evilmoose1987

evilmoose1987 New Member

3. metrokitchens

metrokitchens Screwfix Select

Wickes or Benchmark use 730 high doors on a 735 unit.
    Wickes take away kitchens are different but I can not remember exactly what they measure. Possibly 722 on a 725 unit.

4. GrahamTaylor

GrahamTaylor Active Member

You can get them made to order to whatever size you want. Loads of companies around: I use Apex, Crystal or Deralam.

Costs are pretty close to the main distributors for standard sizes though lead-time is longer (obvious because they have to make it not just pick it from stock).

You can also specify edge profile so you have a better chance of matching the existing doors.

5. metrokitchens

metrokitchens Screwfix Select

Just fitted a Wickes 'take away' kitchen. The doors are indeed 722 high. They come in the box with the complete unit though. I do not know if you can buy them separately.

6. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

You can buy Wickes cabinets without doors so I presume you can buy doors without cabinets.

7. John Sullivan

John Sullivan New Member

Hi Natto,

Did you ever resolve this problem? I have exactly the same issue and need to replace three 722mm high white gloss slab doors. Searched everywhere and can't find them in this size!

8. elecstick

elecstick Screwfix Select

Natto, will be back soon, he just popped out for a minute 8 years ago

Timbo66 and Dean Worsell like this.
  9. stevie22

stevie22 Screwfix Select

Try Hotdoors. Huge range of sizes and styles plus made to measure.

John Sullivan likes this.
  10. John Sullivan

John Sullivan New Member

'She'...but hilarious sense of humour, mate.

11. robertpstubbs

robertpstubbs Screwfix Select

Could have had surgery in the 8 years.