Advice needed please. The shower which has just died is an 8 kw Triton T80 which I want to replace with a 8.5 model. My plumber is unsure about the electrics side of things and wants to make sure that the new one is OK for the current electrical supply, fair enough. I have checked the electric wiring as far as I can and it is as follows from shower to pull switch from pull swirch to circular junction box in the loft, it is grey sheafed wiring as per that used for the cooker (10mm ??) From the junction box presumably to the consumer unit it is white sheafed and smaller (6mm??). From my amateur description does this appear OK? Does a shower 0.5 kw stronger really make that much difference ? The old shower / wiring was in place at least 9 years without setting the place alight, that was left to my neighbour !!!!! Thanks in anticipation.