Aaaaaand shes back.

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by miss pickle, Aug 23, 2015.

1. miss pickle

miss pickle Well-Known Member

Bit quiet on the "just talk" init :eek: you're not getting all serious on me are you?
    I'd leave you to your own advice's, but I'd lose the will to live waiting to find a lively thread :p

So what's the next celebration then :) any birthdays coming up?

2. miss pickle

How you doing col ;) you little spitfire. Nicely done BTW :rolleyes: I was impressed! :)

Hi ry :) oooh that rhymes!

Astra :mad: have you boiled your nuts yet? Love you really :p

And dev!!! The main man who I have missed more than any other o_O apart from phil obviously I missed him more :D

Andy pandy :) and kiab :) flowers and songs will be gratefully received.

Just off to baste the chicken and put par boiled spuds in :p

3. miss pickle

And no I didn't forget you malkie and JJ :rolleyes: I know that malkie is in church and JJ is on honeymoon :)

4. miss pickle

I thought of chippie and para too :oops: but t'would be suicide to joke about them.
    Chippie is quite sweet and begrudgingly tolerates me :)
    Para :eek::eek::eek: he would crucify little miss p :(

5. miss pickle

Siab!!!! How could I forget seen it all before :eek: well I gotta give him a mention.

Please accept my sincere apologies for presuming you were a pseud.
    Pete assures me that pseuds are not allowed so therefore you must be real :)
    Well thank the lord eh? :oops: that you do actually exist! You are very sporadic though :p
    One month nothing! Then ..... oh lightbulb moment, I will jump in batter miss p and then widdle off again :oops: but best make sure I answer one or two questions on the forum whilst Im at it and then I will disappear again ;) :) My eggs??? Scrambled of course:rolleyes: well you did ask!

:oops: Was you offering breakfast???

6. miss pickle

Dear phil. A massive thank you for being the person that you were and are.
    My instincts were spot on.
    A kind caring thoughtful man that sensed pain and helped me enormously.
    You have no idea how much.
    For that I love you to the moon and back.

CPM You still read it though ;) mug!!!
    I see your only an active member :rolleyes:
    Not like our screwfix select phil :)
    Keep posting carp like you just have though and hey! You never know! You might make it to well known :p

7. Phil the Paver

Phil the Paver Screwfix Select

I take it your bored Miss P, well at least talking to yourself you get a good response, thanks for the kind words though. :):)

KIAB likes this.
  8. miss pickle

Don't mention it ;) my pleasure.

9. miss pickle

Henry the 8th I am I am ohhhh henry the 8th I am.
    Ohhhh henry the 8th I am I am :D

Surely you've all seen the film ghost :rolleyes::rolleyes: Patrick swayze? Demi Moore?

Sighhh .......:confused:

10. miss pickle

CPM you are gonna eat your words babe ;)
    Just give em time :) they WILL be here!!!

Oh I just had a looksy at your threads CPM

images-28.jpeg

Great :)

11. seen it all before

seen it all before Active Member

Ha ha, I've just sporadically popped back in now to see what quick advice I could give, then boom, there you are having a random conversation with yourself!!!
    At least you gave me a giggle anyway. As for offering you breakfast the eggs hatched while I was waiting for your answer..

12. miss pickle

Haha! Least we got chickens :) to lay more eggs ;) it makes sense :)

13. Babe. Thats nice. Wifey calls me that occasionally, more often the other way around usually.

I was on here in c.2005 right at the beginning. Couldn't remember login - the email account I used was closed by hotmail (msn) because it was flooded with spam and as I did not log on frequently enough they closed it.

I rejoined in 2011 as CPM - but been far too busy at work for this - but here I am now.

So, veteran really, but now fresh blood and just to confuse showing as 'active member'.

14. miss pickle

Not ry chickens though siab. Ry works at a place where they are I think a bit mean to chickens :(
    Ours will be free free free range :D they will spread their wings during the day but come home at night :) bit like my ex :oops::rolleyes:

15. Phil the Paver

Phil the Paver Screwfix Select

Omelettes all round then, cheese and mushroom in mine please Miss P, or is SIAB cooking ????

16. seen it all before

More chickens- more eggs=more breakfasts.

17. miss pickle

Thanks for clearing that up CPM :) and welcome to my growing thread ;) by all means stay lol.

18. miss pickle

Good idea!!! :D I love mushrooms and cheese and the thought of siab in a pinny lol.
    :oops: Actually I'm gettin into this! :eek:

19. seen it all before

Lol, my days start early in the morning, so normally I cook my eggs completely starkers.