Air Source Heat pump water Heater unit problem

Discussion in 'Plumbers' Talk' started by Michael Doherty, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Michael Doherty

Michael Doherty New Member

Hi All
    I have just turned on the small LCD control panel for our Under floor heating in a small cottage and an error code came up and the system is not working.
    The users Manual says that the error code E10 is a "Controller communication error''It could also be a "Coil Temp sensor error" as I am unsure if it's a E1 or E10 error flashing.

We are living in France and as all the user manuals are in English and I think that the previous owners had a UK firm install the Heating system so I am really worried that it could be a nightmare getting a French company to fix it fast as it may just be a simple fix.
    I believe the Heater is a Kings RS-62F5A/T unit.
    Any help in the right direction would be much appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Mick

2. KIAB

KIAB Super Member

Last edited: Apr 22, 2015
  3. Michael Doherty

Thanks KIAB
    The only make I could find with the RS-62F5A/T reference was Kings,nothing with ******.
    Unfortunately we are the colder side of France and in Normandy so the Riviera Link is further away than the UK :) but thanks anyway.
    I really think it is a simply fix and not a part problem and just hoped someone who have a idea of the error code who know these systems.
    Everything was working fine until I tried to adjust the Temp on the LCD control and it just shut down when I pressed the reset.:(

4. KIAB

KIAB Super Member

Sorry, I'll will be a bit clearer now I'm home, I just Google RS-62F5A/T heat pump & came up with Chinese links for King Heater.
    As to my linky might give you someone to contact who deals with King & know what's wrong, or could recommend someone in your area.

5. Michael Doherty

Thanks KIAB
    Happy to say it's all working now.....a small cable had come off on the back of the LCD control that was not done up.
    Such a simply thing.
    ;)