Alcohol

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by Bacon, Jun 29, 2014.

1. Bacon

Bacon New Member

Marvellous stuff that never caused any harm to anyone either indirectly or directly...... Unlike that awful, highly addictive illegal cannabis stuff, what with the carelessly discarded contaminated needles that go with the addiction.

I'm glad it's illegal here, unlike that awful Amsterdam with it's seedy canals, and that vile California with it's stupid orange trees and stuff.

2. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

Ahh alcohol, ,,,,,, getting ugly women laid since 1576. ;);)

3. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

drink Canada dry, I've had a few goes but no managed it yet,o_O

4. Phil the Paver

Phil the Paver Screwfix Select

We'll not talk about the, Bishops Finger. :confused::confused:

5. Bacon

Bacon New Member

No, we will, actually.

It's a stupid name for a beer that neither smells, tastes, or indeed feels like the finger of a bishop.

Probably.

6. Cheburashka

Cheburashka Active Member

Bishops finger - a nun's delight.

I'll get me coat.

7. Phil the Paver

Phil the Paver Screwfix Select

I'm glad you said nun and not a choirb--!!:confused:

8. Bacon

Bacon New Member

Why?

9. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

It's best when arthritis has set in and the knuckles have got knobbly.

10. unphased

unphased Screwfix Select

11. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

you can get a keef richards finger off ebay and its battery operated, but Idon't know why you'd want one ?

12. DIYDave.

DIYDave. Screwfix Select

Maybe it's so you can play guitar just like keef ??

But guess you will also need to consume copious amounts of alcohol, **** and other pharmaceuticals ?

13. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

Keef don't play like keef did.

14. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

15. For the record, cannabis isn't addictive, and shouldn't be illegal. In these American states where it's medicinal or legal it's working absolute wonders for people!

"working absolute wonders for people", now there's something alcohol hasn't got to it's name.

16. Harry Stottle

Harry Stottle Screwfix Select

Cannabis might do wonders for some people in controlled doses, but for most users it leads to harder drugs and it destroys brain cells leading to ruined lives, broken families, crime and ultimately it turns users into mental wrecks. Keep off it unless you're hell bent on self destruction.

17. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

Utter tosh.

18. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

[QUOTE="OpenSourceUnlimited, post: 1299300, member: 110900"

"working absolute wonders for people", now there's something alcohol hasn't got to it's name.[/QUOTE]

Oh I dunno OSU,, We were walking round Tesco's the other day and I picked up a case of beer (30 cans for only £18).. The missus said,"We can't afford that, put it back." A bit later , she's at he cosmetics aisle and picks up this jar of night cream (only £35) I asked her what it's for,, she replied "It makes me look young and beautiful." I told her to put it back because the beer does that and costs about half the bloody price. :p:p:p:p:p

Cheburashka and Biochef like this.
  19. Cheburashka

Cheburashka Active Member

Talking of alcohol, am I the only person to think pear cider is pointless? For me cider has to be made from apples.

20. unphased

unphased Screwfix Select

Well, actually, perry is made from pears, and cider is made from apples. Just that perry wasn't selling, so it was re-branded pear cider. Daft but true.

Cheburashka likes this.