any 1 else think what i think

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by tina lucinda lane, Jan 7, 2017.

1. tina lucinda lane

tina lucinda lane Screwfix Select

any one else think a certain member on here is a just a pen pushing pain and should really work for building control as it seams that even when some one uses the term maybe or should and then present info to back up what said they still refuse to accept an answer as a respect this member shall remain nameless but how do you deal with anoying people like this so they dont get to you?

tore81 likes this.
  2. koolpc

koolpc Super Member

DA? I agree. he is a pain :p

Joe95 likes this.
  3. tina lucinda lane

not listing any names but we have had it out both on the fourm and via pm so they know who they are but i shall list no names out of respect

4. Phew, not me :eek:, or is it.

Dont answer that :rolleyes:

5. koolpc

koolpc Super Member

Ok, phew! Thought it was me!!

6. CGN

CGN Screwfix Select

Just don't give a ****! Everyone has an opinion as do you. Sometimes they align, sometimes they don't.
    Half the battle though on a forum is communication via the written word. Some people are more articulate than others and unfortunately, people will often 'measure' advice based on the quality of the written reply, much in the same way as people judge someone on their appearance.

7. koolpc

koolpc Super Member

Good advice above. Just do your own thing and ignore those that are out to upset.

8. tina lucinda lane

i know my biggest issue is rembering that often people are not always trying to insult my intelect or discredit my knowladge how ever the 2nd biggest is my mild dislexia making it hard to make my words fit the dictishion of what im trying to say

9. koolpc

koolpc Super Member

Just be yourself. Let others worry about everything else. Life too short to let others make you worry etc.

Look at my thread about God. People 'really' having a go at me in there but i don't care! Really, i don't. I stand by what i believe 100%. They are the ones getting upset as they can see how strong my faith is.

tina lucinda lane and CGN like this.
  10. tina lucinda lane

as i said why judge because i sin differently

11. koolpc

koolpc Super Member

This forum is one of the best i have been on though. Some superb people on here (even DA! I like him really. Very helpful chap). Just ignore anyone that rubs you up the wrong way or, try to let it go over your head. You are in good company on these forums. Mostly a great bunch of people. I like everyone on here!

wiggy and Joe95 like this.
  12. tina lucinda lane

what worries me most tho is bumping into a person who was a prat on a fourm being a prat in real world and i dont bite my tounge so well and things end up physical (not by me i might add)

13. koolpc

koolpc Super Member

Well, people will judge. I do, all the time! People have an opinion and you have to take the good with the bad. In your situation / stage in life etc you have to be 'extremely' strong as you know its not going to be an easy ride. You have made a very brave step with so much courage. You wont get everyone agreeing with your life choices etc. Some will be out-rightly abusive. Strength. You will gain strength. We are not all bad eggs on here. Just because i am not a supporter of what you have done doesn't mean i don't respect you. I do respect you 100%.

tina lucinda lane likes this.
  14. tina lucinda lane

not them linking the two 2gether that im that person from that site

15. CGN

CGN Screwfix Select

As Kools said, 'just be yourself'. There is really no better advice. When you think about it, and stand back for a mo, the topics discussed on here in general are pretty basic and insignificant to life. There are exceptions. Kools has put his heart and soul on the line on here...as have you, and that gets my respect, but you shouldn't care whether I have your respect or not! :)

tina lucinda lane and koolpc like this.
  16. Mr. Handyandy

Mr. Handyandy Screwfix Select

Grow some, I say.

17. tina lucinda lane

same as i wouldnt agree with your beliefs but respect you for them

koolpc likes this.
  18. koolpc

koolpc Super Member

Superb post

19. palavaman

palavaman Well-Known Member

I'm not that bad, REALLY. Just misunderstood? I keep trying to change but it seems people don't see the effort I am making. Please be patient with me.

Joe95 likes this.
  20. Mike83

Mike83 Screwfix Select

Great forum this.
    I recently joined hoping I could help others with what knowledge I have.
    I hope what I've said has helped some with their problems.
    There are some on this forum with great knowledge and advice and I think it's great that they give up some of their time to help others.
    People on this forum don't always agree and that's what I enjoy about it.
    I must admit some of the posts even make me laugh at times.
    Keep up the good work.

Joe95, CGN and tina lucinda lane like this.