Any sad Xbox peeps on here?

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by Deleted member 33931, Apr 23, 2017.

1. 'Gold'.

Bludy Gold.

My daughter fancied goin on t'xbox (360) after having not used it for a while. The Gold had expired some time ago so I looked for a decent deal and found eBuyer doing it for a £enner less than MS.

Anyhoo, purchased it and it then directed me to the MS website where I could redeem the code (I wish I'd now chust handed the code over to my daughter for her to enter...)

So, I was presented with a couple of MS logon options - my own email addy and my son's. Rather than check which one was actually used when setting up the xbox account, I decided it was mine - after all, I am the boss...

So, I now have 12 months Gold on my account - whooopppeeeeeee.

Ok, how can I transfer it or whatevs to the other account (I find the whole xbox thing utterly confusing and just gets all sorts of error codes and frustrations when trying to navigate via the console itself - aaaaaargh!)

Any help would be great :)

(Or could my daughter chust log on under my account and then download her whatsits - gamertags - on to that and - literally - fire away?)

Thanks.

2. KIAB

KIAB Super Member

[​IMG][​IMG]

Refunds are not available & you can't transfer it to another Xbox account, it's on yours & that's were it has to stay & used by your account.[​IMG]

Could trying posting on a Xbox forum.:eek:

Last edited: Apr 23, 2017
  3. BMC2000

BMC2000 Screwfix Select

Create a profile on her Xbox and let her play under your profile.