Anyone else watch the walking dead S7E01 last night?

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by Whitling2k, Oct 25, 2016.

1. Whitling2k

Whitling2k Member

Okay, lets keep this spoiler free and lets not review the episode.... yet! and just to avoid uncertainty I'm mixing comic and TV lore to about where we're up to in the TV series and not beyond.

Just been thinking - could someone like Negan really exist in a lawless, power-void post apocalyptic world?

I mean the Governor - he was nuts, but at least he offered protection & safety, somewhere to live.
    The Wolves had their ideological understanding that they were helping release people from this world
    The cannibals down at Terminus had a common understanding and worked together.

Negan on the otherhand, he pinches his mens women, disfigures those who disagree (even from his own ranks). I can't quite understand what would stop his high ranking members from upping sticks and leaving, or taking over power themselves? They don't seem to share any specific delusional ideology, they seem so suffer more than gain under him, they don't seem much safer than if they were in any other particular faction.

Discuss.

:)

Whitling2k

2. Mr. Handyandy

Mr. Handyandy Screwfix Select

My blood boils, and I don't want to talk about it/him!

:mad:

Mr. HandyAndy - Really

Whitling2k likes this.
  3. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

Great start to Season 7. You really have to feel for Rick and the crew now Negan's on the scene. ;);)

4. Whitling2k

Whitling2k Member

yeah I thought it was a brilliant episode - they had to do something big, and man, they did something big!!!