anyone like bingo ?

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by tom.plum, Jul 18, 2015.

1. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

its a great game, fun for all the family, young old and indifferent, Love bingo me..

Youtube link emoved due to advertising

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2015
  2. KIAB

KIAB Super Member

I play it online, various ones like, Tombola, Gala,Kitty,do very well with them, last big win was 2.5k:) in Feb, this week had about £450 for £20 outlay.
    One thing with online never accept the bonsus's when depositing money, as any wins go start to bonsus fund, takes ages to clear it, so you can bank real money.

3. miss pickle

miss pickle Well-Known Member

Love it :D sets the old heart racing when your waiting on one number.

4. malkie129

malkie129 Screwfix Select

NO!!! If I ever go there, you are most welcome to use the humane killer on me! Having said that, it really winds them up,if I've had a good Sunday lunchtime session at our club & I am still sitting at their regular table. :D:D:D

5. miss pickle

Haha! Especially if you get chatty when you've had a few Malkie :D
    The bingo lovers get their knickers in a twist if you make a racket. They get proper angry :mad: Ssshhhhhhhhh.
    At my dads social club the youngsters always pinch the batteries out of the remote control so the bar person can't turn the football down when the others are playing bingo in the next room. That happened last time I was there and I thought it was hilarious :D serious business bingo :eek:

6. Need a bigger hammer

Need a bigger hammer Active Member

How to make a room full of old dears start swearing. Shout "HOUSE!"...

7. PaulBlackpool

PaulBlackpool Screwfix Select

At our local club on a Saturday night a few years ago now the acts were interspersed with bingo as usual. The first bingo game was well underway when the comedian who was waiting at the side of the stage to do his act shouted "MOUSE" The punters were not amused. He just said "I saw it just run across there".

8. miss pickle

Haha! I love social clubs Paul. So much more fun than your average pub. You should see what they were all winning at my dads club on the meat raffle for a pound a ticket!!! There was loads of it! Great entertainment as well at the weekends. Some really good acts.

9. malkie129

I drink in the local working men's club. If I go into town,the only pub I drink in is 'Spoons, the others are too expensive. :(

10. plumber-boy

plumber-boy Well-Known Member

I don't drink, but I do play bingo in Toms tavern.;)

11. malkie129

You're in with a chance there PB, as there's only you & Tom there....Then again, the game might be rigged. ;)

12. plumber-boy

plumber-boy Well-Known Member

How dare you.....:mad:.........:D

13. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

where i live the spoon used to be the cheapest, but now its the dearest, but still the busiest, I don't like it though cos its always deep at the bar and only 1 or 2 serving, and if there's a lot wanting meals a man can die of thirst waiting at the bar,

14. malkie129

We've got 2 'Spoons Tom & no probs with the no. of staff & service fine. Mind you, nightmare in town now the school holidays have started. Can't beat my local workies. ;)

15. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

its really hard to find a pub that suits me now, i want
    no duke box,no tellys,no rowdys,no karioki,no stupid quiz or mr n' mrs games, i want a quiet pint in good company for a chat and put the world right with good service at the bar, Its as rare as hens teeth today, :(

16. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

toms tavern is an havern ( see what i did there) the bingo prize next saturday is a sandy beach holiday,the week after is a car and i cannot say what the star prize is the week after because its an adult item, over 18's only and not for afamily show, not that suggesting you should come mind,,,,no, I was just remarking, thats's all :rolleyes:

17. FatHands

FatHands Well-Known Member

been once or twice and fair play thought it was a good laugh. never tried online thou, but might take a look

18. miss pickle

Oooooohh NO fats :eek: very addictive online. Don't do it :eek:
    Been there, done it, didn't get a tee shirt :(

Well OK then, if you really want to have a go you have to bet small and only stay on a site til you win. Once you've won bank it and then close the account. You will win in the first week, trust me, all newcomers win :D. If you do it long enough on enough sites you will see a pattern. And watch out for the bonuses as they can work against you when you do win. Small is best if you want profit.
    Play smart fats :rolleyes:
    Good luck ;)

19. miss pickle

My dad loves Wetherspoons. If I take him on hols I seriously have to factor in where the local wethy and betting shop is!!! He's a nightmare!
    Reckon he'd get on a treat with tom though ;) be mates for life them pair.

20. miss pickle

You could stay home and turn the power off :) set up a few candles and a little home made bar with your favourite drinks, a few nibbles and treats. Bit boring though :(. Gets tedious after a while I can assure you :rolleyes:. There is only so much peace one man can take.
    Go do a bungee jump for charity :) or go to the races :) horse racing is lots of fun. Don't sit on the sidelines putting the world to rights Tom! Live in it!!! :D