anyrode this bloke phoned me up today

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by tom.plum, Sep 2, 2014.

1. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

saying that I'm entitled to claim against my old employers because they never offered me ear protection when i first started work,
    I said are you joking, you want me to sue the firm that put me on the road to earning a living and feeding myself and family, talk about biting the hand that feeds you, I said anyrode they went bust about 30 years ago so even if I wanted to pilage n' rape thier company i can't,
    Don't worry sir we claim off the insurance company they used so there are no losers,
    I said, Insurance companies ALLWAYS gets their own back, they just put up premiums and guess who pays business insurance, yep muggin's here,
    What's this country coming to, they want us to sue everyone and anyone where there's a pot of money going, well i told um FOFF OFF and get yourself a real job where you earn a living and not leeching off people who do, i don't know how the buggers sleep at night, bring back hanging is what i say :rolleyes:

2. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

so anyrode i put the phone down and had a little chuckle to meslf, I can't make a claim cos I've already got one in,

ya gotta laff aint ya. :)

3. plumberboy

plumberboy Well-Known Member

:p:p:p:p:p:pCheeky!!!!

4. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

what?? What?? Speak up ?? What?? What ?? WHAT ?? :p:p:p:p:p:p

5. Mr. Handyandy

Mr. Handyandy Screwfix Select

Untitled.png

6. Crowsfoot

Crowsfoot Screwfix Select

Ouch! Don't shout so much!

According to my present employers I've got the best hearing possible for someone of my age.

However, the wife totally disagrees with them on the matter!;)

Tappy,