are the alarm bells ringing now!!

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by lamps, Oct 22, 2010.

1. lamps

lamps New Member

2. audievo

audievo New Member

3. Eric Tupperwear

Eric Tupperwear New Member

"That incident is perhaps a tiny taste of the future for Britain&#146;s poorest borough now it has elected Mr Rahman as its first executive mayor, <u>with almost total power over its £1 billion budget.</u>"

Call me racist, but, it's a given that a good proportion of this budget will be pocketed by immoral, corrupt Asians, because that's what Asians do. I am not being cynical here, but time after time, Asians in power prefer to act in a corrupt manner. It's just fact.
  4. lamps

lamps New Member

this man was booted out of the labour party
    ken livingstone has supported him which is apparently a no no
    this man has corruption religious facism and vote rigging and intimidation following him like a bad smell but dont worry audi evo says its ok.

audi do you know in tower hamlets there is a public swimming pool were non muslim locals wont go to due to intimidation.
    and the muslim women are seperated from the men and have to wear islamic bathing suits.
    also in this nice borough of london signs are appearing saying gay free zones and attacks are on the increase
    if you want proof i can provide :)
  5. mr big brain

mr big brain New Member

also in this nice borough of london signs are appearing saying gay free zones and attacks are on the increase

Sounds alright to me.
  6. Eric Tupperwear

It does to me too, Mr Big Brain. But these are our *
    There, I've said it.

[Edited by: admin]
  7. mr big brain

mr big brain New Member

You'll get banned now for saying *

8. Eric Tupperwear

I've been banned for worse than that.
  9. Eric Tupperwear

In any case, I'm sticking up for *

10. lamps

lamps New Member

its the religion that makes them behave this way not that they are pakistani or bangladeshi.

not all muslims are like it the problem is just like in many islamic countries the moderate ones cant stand up to the extremist ones as they follow the quran to the letter.

iran was a normal country until the liberals were shafted in 1979 one of my close friends who is lebanese fears that we are going the same way
  11. Eric Tupperwear

Why can't they stand up to the extremist muslims? They certainlt stand up fpr their "rights" in the UK. Perhaps, the UK should become more extremist then. We should become more extremist Christian? Drive all the muslims underground?
  12. mr big brain

mr big brain New Member

That won't work, the extremist christians will just turn the other cheek a bit faster.
  13. lamps

lamps New Member

they cant stand up to them as their accused of not being a good muslim.
    and they will be mocked/bullied/ even thrown out of the mosque and for a muslim to side with a non muslim for an infidel its a BAD SIN. i think even under sharia could even result in murder.
    this isnt made up its all in the quran
  14. Is it about Muslims,is it.
    I havent looked at the link or read any of the posts but i bet its about Muslims, is it.I know it is, it has to be.

:)
  15. Eric Tupperwear

It says they shouldn't deal in alcohol, yet they seem to run a lot of off licences. It's selective you chump. Whatever suits their agenda.
  16. Ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffreaks ooopppsss Tttttttttttttttthick Fffffffffffffreaks
  17. Bollerks

Bollerks New Member

"....And councillors at Liberal Democrat run Stockport Council in Greater Manchester ruled the 'odours given off from the vent were unacceptable for neighbouring residents.' "

Ah! Moaning Left Wing Liberal Apologists strike again.

"But neighbour Graham Webb-Lee complained that his Muslim friends refused to visit him because they ''can't stand the smell of bacon.'"

Mr Graham Webb-Lee - I have some advice for you - Sell up and move immediately to Kabul and leave the rest of us alone.

There's always a bleeding heart third party UK national who is prepared to apologise on behalf of a third party who hasn't even been offended, nor voiced any opposition, but that's ok in today's PC society isn't it?

TT
  18. Bollerks

Bollerks New Member

19. lamps

lamps New Member

soon they will be wearing brown shirts just like in the 30s, just like them other vile little men.