Article 50

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by parahandy, Aug 18, 2016.

1. SWBUILDERS

SWBUILDERS Active Member

I doubt you even bothered to read my post, but not once did I blame migrants I simply stated the country was at breaking point, mainly due to years of unsustainable spending and poor economic decisions but the previous labour government. One example is how the labour government managed to build the least amount of houses than the previous 4 governments which has now led to a housing shortage And at the same time the welfare spending during this period spiralled out of control making Britain a very appealing place for economic migrants from Eastern Europe this leading to the uks population growing record levels,( I'll spear you the bit about supply and demand)

this is not about seeing a person as different this is about looking after people who are struggling here who have contributed to this society for years and want there children to be able to grow up and get an education in a class of under 40

The trouble is there are more of me than you so now so I'm prob already next door!!

longboat likes this.
  2. longboat

longboat Screwfix Select

I wouldn't count on it.
    Ivory towers, tend to be secluded abodes.

SWBUILDERS likes this.
  3. Hmm, I did read your post.

And, having done so again, I have nothing to amend in my reply.

I do note that, apart from overpopulation blamed on immigrants, you also blame the Labour party.

Not very subtle are you.

Neat;y avoiding having to blame anything that could actually be responsible. Including yourself.

Transparent as a transparent thing.

4. Wannabe imbecile.

Your turn...

5. Ouch - that smarts.

6. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

Just answer the question DA. The point is valid (you know it) ISIS have stated they are smuggling in operatives with the refugees/immigrants, so answer me. Just how many ISIS operatives are being smuggled in , mingling with the genuine refugees/immigrants? Fair question, so just answer it why don't ya.

7. joinerjohn1

Know what's even cheaper and pathetic DA? The people who even deny this is happening. (looked in the mirror recently have we? )

8. I see. Well, we have a few morons on this forum. So let's ban the whole forum.

Welcome to JJ's fascist regime.

You're welcome.

9. Phil the Paver

Phil the Paver Screwfix Select

Tell me, what year was it your mate the war criminal started the open door policy.

cht2populationchange_tcm77-368323.png

Would that be 2004. :rolleyes:

Not Labour's fault then.

10. I think that is possibly the most juvenile post on this forum.

Your mettle has plummeted even further.

What's next - ya-boo?

11. Phil the Paver

ISIS, Are they the extremist lot that Tony the war crim inadvertently started.

12. Phil the Paver

The trouble is DA looks out of his window and see this.

SDC17836.JPG

While a vast proportion of the UK look out of theirs and see similar to this.

Muslim-protest-Mayfair-Getty1.jpg

Go figure why most people voted out.

SWBUILDERS likes this.
  13. SWBUILDERS

SWBUILDERS Active Member

There was no blame in fact I have said that it is Understandable people will want to come to the uk, but at the same time I have been trying to get you to see what is responsible for making people vote to leave the broken EU as you seem to think we're all going to turn Feral!!

14. Mr. Handyandy

Mr. Handyandy Screwfix Select

Untitled.jpg

longboat and Phil the Paver like this.
  15. longboat

longboat Screwfix Select

I know you've decided to wrap the, EU under your precious comfort blanket. But, what would, or could you do to prevent anything that Europe decided to implement into policy. I mean, on the extremely slim chance they may happen to do something you strongly disagree with.
    Who would you go to? How could it be protested? What could be done to prevent it, or reverse it in the future?

16. joinerjohn1

DA wouldn't want to Longs. If they decided to implement a 75% tax rate across the EU on all earnings and pensions, he'd roll over so Junkers could tickle his belly, then gladly pay up (telling us it was "the humanitarian thing to do" )

17. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

Is this on the cards?

18. longboat

longboat Screwfix Select

The, EU, works in mysterious ways!
    Would be the gist of it.

19. longboat

longboat Screwfix Select

BBC news, breaking, 2 mins ago.

20. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member