August Bank Holiday 2015

Discussion in 'Screwfix' started by screwfix.peter, Aug 27, 2015.

1. screwfix.peter

screwfix.peter Administrator Staff Member

Hi

All 412 Stores are open this August Bank Holiday and we are ready for your call 24/7 as normal on 03330 112 112.
    Augbankholiday_tbl.png

2. Life is complete...

3. Astramax

Astramax Super Member

Only if what you require is in stock though! :rolleyes:

4. screwfix.peter

Hi @Astramax

You can check stock before you visit a store, via our website or by calling 03330 112 112. You can also complete your purchase and your order will be ready 5 minutes after you complete your purchase. If the item in not available at your local store this can be ordered from our warehouse for collection at the store for collection the next day. For more details about our click and collect service visit http://www.screwfix.com/jsp/help/click.jsp

If you require goods to be delivered we now deliver Sundays too. for more details of our delivery services visit http://www.screwfix.com/jsp/help/delivery.jsp

Peter

5. Rulland

Rulland Screwfix Select

Nice reply Peter, pah Astramax, lol.

6. I don't care a hoot if things are in stock or not. All that matters to me is knowing that SF is there, open, waiting... :oops:

7. metrokitchens

metrokitchens Screwfix Select

All I want is a free drinks machine, just like another tool place has.

8. Astramax

Astramax Super Member

Lick Lick:p

Peter, went to local s/fix items out of stock and told that I will be contacted via text message re warehouse stock.....6 days later never contacted yet item still advertised on latest promo with a further £1 reduction. Contacted the S/Fix operatives who told me that another local branch had 2 of the wanted items in stock however this required a round trip of 16 miles as stock was unable to be delivered between outlets...............great! 16 miles in the south is at least a good hour +

9. miss pickle

miss pickle Well-Known Member

So can't you get them to courier the items??? If not why not?

10. screwfix.peter

I am sorry to hear of your disappointment @Astramax

From what you have said it sounds like the items you were wanting to purchase were out of stock at your local store and our warehouse. As you say they were reduced it could be these items were clearance items which have limited availability, so no further stock would have been expected. Availability of stock for stores and our warehouse are both shown on our website and you can also find this out if your call our Customer Service Team 03330 112 112 to save any disappointments.

We do not offer,a branch to branch transfers of stock due to the logistics involved and the time this would take to process.

If you email Online@Screwfix.com our Customer Service team with the full details, they will be happy to investigate the full reason and advise you more fully.

Peter

11. Astramax

Astramax Super Member

1. No. :eek:
    2. Security reasons. Need to know info only.;)

12. malkie129

malkie129 Screwfix Select

Yeah Metro, ****station have a drinks machine. :rolleyes:

13. Astramax

Astramax Super Member

Peter,
    Thank you for your time in informing me of how to proceed in future, I will make note and do as you suggested should a stock problem arise again.

14. miss pickle

Well surely they could do you a little favour being as you are their best forum painter and all that ;)
    16 mph??? What you on roller skates :eek:

15. malkie129

malkie129 Screwfix Select

Re: my previous comment, I really think that our hosts need to check their prices,as they are more expensive than than their competitors for identical items. :(

16. Astramax

Astramax Super Member

1, How's the stencilling.
    2, Just been a massive air crash 2 miles away, roads are in chaos here.

17. miss pickle

My light pink colour stencil effort was far better than the black paint.
    I did a little butterfly :D hardly any paint at all on brush and sponge.
    And I bought some dark pink glitter paint today for a lovely little jewellery box I bought. Musical box :) nice for a little girl.
    Plane crash :eek: god not another one! My ex was at Shoreham. He goes every year.

KIAB likes this.
  18. Astramax

Astramax Super Member

hardly any paint at all on brush and sponge.
    You've cracked it, that's the trick.

Plane crash :eek: god not another one!
    No not another one, same one, A27 being closed has caused kayos in the surrounding areas.

19. KIAB

KIAB Super Member

Hooray,practice makes perfect, got it right now.:):)

20. miss pickle

Oh you live around where I used to live then :D I was in henfield. Used to go to Shoreham all the time!