Bathroom Downlights, HELP!!!!!

Discussion in 'Electricians' Talk' started by greeny181, Jul 4, 2013.

1. Richard Lewis

Richard Lewis New Member

Hi greeny181
    Six months after you posted your wiring drawing for the bathroom fan I just want to thank you for your help. This was the most useful and easiest to follow drawing I have ever found on the net. Thanks again.

2. JP.

JP. Screwfix Select

Hi Un. The JCC7 are now superseded by the JCC6..:)

3. Richard Lewis

Richard Lewis New Member

I used Greeny181's wiring layout to wire my extraction fan, but I also wanted to add a ceiling mounted PIR switch to the bathroom. I used a Timeguard SLFM360L PIR, a Manrose MF100T in-line fan, a Screwfix 69862 fan isolator switch, and four Aurora AU-FRL801 LED downlighters. The PIR switch has a handy manual override function so that you can keep the lights on permanently. The manual override is provided by a double on-off switching action to the PIR power supply, so to achieve this I located the switched FCU on the wall outside the bathroom.

I've rejigged Greeny181's wiring diagram to show the circuit. I hope it uploads OK.

I hope you find the info useful, but I'm not a qualified electrician, so use the circuit at your own risk.

Fan and lights and PIR wiring3.jpg

Once again, thanks to Greeny181 for original wiring diagram.

4. unphased

unphased Screwfix Select

Humph. :( Shoulda patented mine. Copyright theft in my book. :(

5. sinewave

sinewave Screwfix Select

Pah, who needs drawings?

Tiz all in me Ed! :cool: