Best ever immigration policy.

Discussion in 'Plumbers' Talk' started by ally1957, Sep 5, 2007.

1. ally1957

ally1957 New Member

Just been announced that the Swiss Peoples Party will introduce a policy whereby any immigrants convicted of any crime ranging from serious crimes such as murder,drug dealing right down to benefit fraud etc will be deported along with their families.
    They will also be held responsible for any crimes commited by any members of their family under the age of eighteen. Of course the human rights ***** are objecting as usual but the Swiss are going ahead with their proposals nonetheless. Good on them.
    Wish we had a Government with a backbone

[Edited by: admin23]

2. sooyar

sooyar New Member

Sounds good to me, if only we could deport our own home grown gbshtes to the moon. banallsheds could be on the first rocket, strapped to the front. err it's not that I don't like him or anything.

3. ally1957

ally1957 New Member

Yup ! Even better soovar. Of course Dick will want this policy extended to CCC's,CC's and diyers. All aboard.

4. budzinski

budzinski New Member

this is like something that the nazis did to the Jewish people why do foreigners always get the blame for everything bad

5. ally1957

ally1957 New Member

Nonsense, truth is like it or not immigrants commit a high percentage of crime and this country is becoming increasingly more dangerous and lawless year by year because of them.
    To a large extent we deserve what we get as we just make it easier for illegals entering this country and bringing their weapons and drugs etc with them. Open borders and channel tunnel have only accelerated this influx of undesirables.

6. Ion Transient

Ion Transient New Member

you moronic prejudiced fool

7. ally1957

ally1957 New Member

Ion, you'll be in seat number 17F next to banallsheds

8. biasqinc

biasqinc Member

Nonsense, truth is like it or not immigrants commit a
    high percentage of crime and this country is becoming
    increasingly more dangerous and lawless year by year
    because of them.
    To a large extent we deserve what we get as we just
    make it easier for illegals entering this country and
    bringing their weapons and drugs etc with them. Open
    borders and channel tunnel have only accelerated this
    influx of undesirables.

Proof that you can read a newspaper, you couldn't have got all that reliable information from pictures alone.

9. ally1957

ally1957 New Member

Looks like we'll need an extra seat.

10. Dick Puller

Dick Puller New Member

Don't tell me!! Ally has been reading the Red Tops again, that's always a bad thing. I keep telling you Ally, it's not poor English it's dumb-down time. Stick to the broad-sheets old son, then you'll not get so upset.

All the trendy lefties walk around with a Red Top under their arms now. Well, until the proprietor can buy his way into the House of Lords.

Has the Labour party still got left wing views??

11. ally1957

ally1957 New Member

Red tops my **** ! Heard it on BBC World Service while driving my Q7 to work.

12. Dick Puller

Dick Puller New Member

13. graceland

graceland Active Member

is the Q7 a new type of bus?
    good on the swiss, i think i'll move there!

14. ally1957

ally1957 New Member

The Swiss only allow skilled workers into their country.
    That rules you out Elvis

15. ally1957

ally1957 New Member

No, no I keep telling you Ally, Carbon Footprint,
    HELLO!!!..................while driving my C5

So this is why plumbers always say I'll be with you in about two weeks. Where do you keep your tools then ?

16. graceland

graceland Active Member

what they let in bus drivers? ones that also work in corner shops?
    bloody hell butt butt ding ding if thats the case i think i'll stay here then

17. tomplum

tomplum Active Member

i don't understand this!!in july you were defending the glasgow bombers ali, now you want them deported ???????have you been on the white stuff?

18. tightenit

tightenit New Member

If we get rid of all the sick lame and lazy,criminals and government bureaucrats irrespective of their ethnic origin we could build a super race with low taxation and no political correctness.
    Trouble is my local would be empty and we'd be bottom of the darts league.I'm no caring who they are or where they're from. Good honest people are what we want. In 1948 the British Empire ruled 4/5 of the world. Now we kow tow to Luxembourgh and Sweden. Can't even win a dance contest. Chancers go home.

19. Ion Transient

Ion Transient New Member

'tightenit' - please do - around your racist neck (that is)

20. sooyar

sooyar New Member

Call me a sad **** if you like, but I've just noticed that ion transient is an anagram of non *** in a*se, are you trying to tell us something?

[Edited by: admin23]