Black IP Rated junction box

Discussion in 'Screwfix Trade Counters' started by CaptainSparrow, Dec 15, 2016.

1. CaptainSparrow

CaptainSparrow New Member

Screwfix doesn't sell black IP Rated junction boxes.

Is this likely to change?

2. sospan

sospan Screwfix Select

You may want to call Screwfix customer service - they are in charge of the crystal ball these days

3. FatHands

FatHands Well-Known Member

and while you are at it ask them why they only sell a partial amount of what is on offer from Crabtree!

4. Rulland

Rulland Screwfix Select

'Cos they don't just sell electrical kit :p

FatHands likes this.
  5. CaptainSparrow

6. CGN

CGN Screwfix Select

And we want a free drinks machine in every branch...tight bas*ards!! :confused:

FatHands, Joe95 and KIAB like this.
  7. CaptainSparrow

Preferably the ones where you put the drinks sachet in the machine, I find these of higher quality and feel they would compliment the doughnuts nicely.

But first, please can we work on getting me my black boxes.. Thanks

8. CGN

CGN Screwfix Select

Yep. Just go down your local electrical factors...they'll know what you're talking about! :D

KIAB likes this.
  9. CaptainSparrow

Most likely, but they don't give out free doughnuts. Plus they are as bad as the other electrical distributors who feel the need to slap your **** each time you walk in...

Although most have a coffee machine... So there is that to consider... Even if it does taste like the Apprentice made it.

10. DIYDave.

DIYDave. Screwfix Select

Wiska box, readily available from other electrical outlets or online as ever. Nice quality, smart and black available ...... just not from screwfix ........ but you know that already :mad: