Boring Saturday!

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by CGN, Mar 18, 2017.

1. wiggy

wiggy Screwfix Select

I did the same a few years back to take down an old tree house, abused it and it only stopped working when I cut through the lead.
    Replacement chains from bq £20

2. Joe95

Joe95 Screwfix Select

Some pictures:

IMAG0025 (2).jpg IMG_8220 (2).JPG

The first picture is when we moved in, so the trees were much larger. Was a hop over the fence job.

It only needed to cut the trunks, I could have used the sabre saw to cut the branches, but it's still cutting. Not bad for the money, and cheaper than the hire.

3. wiggy

wiggy Screwfix Select

I hope you had all your gear on joe

FL-SafetyEquipment-web.jpg

Joe95 likes this.
  4. Joe95

Joe95 Screwfix Select

If shorts and a t-shirt count as gear then I was...:D:D

CGN likes this.
  5. CGN

CGN Screwfix Select

You shouldn't have said that!! :D

6. Joe95

Joe95 Screwfix Select

If your going to cut a limb, then you might as well do it properly and lost the whole thing.:D

CGN likes this.
  7. P. Gee

P. Gee Active Member

I have more!
    Last weekend I bought a secondhand greenhouse which I dismantled with the buyer but foolishly didn't take any photos. So this afternoon I've been trying to put it together, bad language or what!

Deleted member 33931 and CGN like this.
  8. CGN

CGN Screwfix Select

They're great fun aren't they! Easy to get replacement T headed bolts if you need them :)

9. CGN

CGN Screwfix Select

I shall await the other responses Joe! :oops:

Joe95 likes this.
  10. P. Gee

P. Gee Active Member

I'm OK for bolts but if you know where I can get some enthusiasm at a decent price I'd be obliged! I've spent the whole day out in that strong cold wind. Still, inside now with the wood burner lit and a Thai takeaway menu, which just leaves one decision, red or white!

CGN likes this.
  11. wiggy

wiggy Screwfix Select

I would say the most important ppe for a chainsaw would be eye protection, but you can get away with that if squint and turn your head slightly while cutting. Legit.....

Joe95 likes this.
  12. HouseE

HouseE New Member

13. cough...

Anyhoo, it's you realised if you wanna spam this forum.