BREXIT, Who Is Laughing Now?

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by palavaman, Oct 18, 2016.

1. Harry Stottle

Harry Stottle Screwfix Select

With people like DA who argue not factually but by slating their opponents, sensible dialogue is wasted. By the way you're right, we visit friends in France and Germany regularly and they envy our position and wish they could have referenda like us.

2. Faaaar too many exclamation marks, Kools :)

3. Fnurrr - Harry the fascist visits like-minded right wingers in France and Germany.

I am sooo not surprised.

Instead of suggesting all I'm doing is slating my 'opponents', Harry, why give give us your thoughts on the list of MPs I gave above who are the most ardent Brexit supporters?

You know - your political bedfellows.

4. koolpc

koolpc Super Member

Sorry! I will keep that in mid! :p

5. Yep - a mid number of '!' would be good :p:p

6. koolpc

koolpc Super Member

1 every 4 words? lol

7. btiw

btiw Well-Known Member

So Harry's a fascist too now?

You do know that this is the Screwfix community forum not the Nuremberg trials, right?

Deleted member 33931 likes this.
  8. Mr. Handyandy

Mr. Handyandy Screwfix Select

Devil's Advocate said:
    Faaaar too many exclamation marks, Kools
    :)
    Note that he didn't disagree with your post, only the exclamation marks!!

Mr. HandyAndy - Really

gadget man likes this.
  9. koolpc

koolpc Super Member

I know. Awesome. He must be having 2nd thoughts. o_O

10. Mr. Handyandy

Mr. Handyandy Screwfix Select

Not embarrassed at all. The principle appled.

Let me make it clear for you DA once and for all, then you can shut up telling me what I think/thought/expect/believe etc

I DID NOT VOTE. To be honest, I was more an 'undecided' than anything else. What I would wish for in the outcome would be for our government to be able to control 'too many' immigrants to our country. To be able to trade with Europe AND any other damn place we desire without EU restrictions. To be able to support OUR OWN trades when needed. To be able to spend resources on what WE feel needs them most. To be able to live to OUR OWN laws as we can and do very well when we have them. And NOT have to succumb to STUPID laws/rules that really are made up on a boring day at the EU office.

That's what I look for. The EU stopped that happening for us, and I believe that in 50 years time, had we stayed within EU, we would be no better off(in fact a lot worse off). A lump of poo at the bottom of a bucket of poo.

Now, DO NOT tell me any more what I think. You are wrong.

Mr. HandyAndy - Really

koolpc likes this.
  11. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

I'm not ashamed to have pointed out that Ford relocated production of the Transit van to a country outside the EU, using EU money to do so DA (but a waste of time arguing the point with you it seems) ;)

12. If you could get it down to that level, it would be koool.
    Fair do's - my bad - I was being facetious. :oops:

Ok, Harry of the right-wing political leanings visited some Europeans of a similar bent, and they agreed on some issues.

13. It's a shame you couldn't let those in Syria know that you couldn't be bothered voting.

You will probably have a good idea what I - and many others - think of that admission of yours.

And your lack of participation in this referendum certainly didn't stop you contributing some of the most strongly-made and ridiculous arguments for 'Leave' on the other thread.

Nuts, man.

14. Of course you are not ashamed, JJ! Lawdie - how could we be so silly as to expect any contrition.

It's funny tho' how you are happy to remind us of just about the only potentially legitimate political point you tried to make amongst your numerous 'other' posts.

And - as you know - 'Ford in Turkey' was as big a red herring as most of the other stuff you posted. That was comprehensibly dealt with in the other thread. I think I recall that you simply could not put into words what your accusation was?

(And what wishful thinking to even hope that one little failed issue you brought up could disguise everything else you've said).

15. I'll give you a chance, Mr Ha - a genuine honest chance.

For the 5 sentences above - things which you claim we cannot do whilst in the EU - provide us with some examples, please.

16. Phil the Paver

Phil the Paver Screwfix Select

17. I'll give you the same honest chance I gave Mr Ha, Phil - put these two links (from, cough, unbiased sources? The Express's page is particularly a hoot... :rolleyes:) in to your own words.

Digest the contents and put it into your own words. Make your claims, Phil - don't chust post links and run...

18. Phil the Paver

THE TIMES, ?????? Or is that not left enough, maybe if it was in here Süddeutsche Zeitung, you'd beleive it, though whats not to beleive I don't know.

19. Phil the Paver

Do you need me to explain whats written then. :rolleyes:

20. koolpc

koolpc Super Member

Some people will have a grudge against us leaving the EU and will try all ways to say how wrong it was.

Time. Time is now needed to formulate a plan. A plan that will bring the UK out of the EU dark ages into a new beginning. Have faith in the vote of the people! Lets start to build the UK into a force to be reckoned with.

Lets not dwell on the past! The vote has been cast!

Lets move forward. UNITED! (Extra exclamation mark, or 2, for DA, my dear buudy)