Builders White Paint?

Discussion in 'Painters' Talk' started by LeonJ, Mar 13, 2007.

1. LeonJ

LeonJ New Member

I moved into a new build property about 18 months ago and im trying to find a colour match for the white paint used on the coving in our lounge/dining room. The builders have now left site so i have asked the builder customer services (persimmon) for the paint type/colour so i can go and buy some myself.

I have been told that it is Builders White made by Brolac or Crown Berger - where would i buy this from? i have searched around the net and cant find anything at all.

Thanks

2. MRWONG006

MRWONG006 New Member

They might be talking about trade paints any good water based emulsion will do you from dulux or crown trade paints from the big stores. I would go with a matt finish but the taste is up to you.

3. jcts

jcts Active Member

if it's for touching up make sure you find out what was used and use that. because if you buy dulux and say leyland was used it will show up different

4. Welsh Decorator 42

Welsh Decorator 42 New Member

Could possibly be Glidden, made by ICI, availible through Dulux dec centers.
    If? Brolac, then use the Crown dec center.