car park priority

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by tom.plum, Jan 11, 2015.

1. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

OK, i fully understand the need for disable car park priority and hate the people who abuse the spaces, I KINDA semi understand the people with children car spaces , but now we have 'click and collect' spaces reserved at the front of the major supermarkets, click and collect shoppers are too lazy to go to the shops in the first place so why give um a space at the front of the store?? CRAZY, :confused:

FatHands and Phil the Paver like this.
  2. Phil the Paver

Phil the Paver Screwfix Select

It so the store workers don't have to carry it to far to the customers boot.

I'm with you though, peeps are getting lazier, that or are to busy trying to survive they don't have time to shop, won't be long before companies start having beds, so workers don't even have to go home.:p

FatHands likes this.
  3. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

These days obesity has now been seen as a disability. What supermarkets should now do is put the disabled bays as far away from the shop as possible and give the fat flockers some exercise. :p:p:p

4. Sadly, we cannot blame the supermarkets themselves; they are only responding to customer demand.

It's all becoming more and more internet-based. Let's give a warm hand to the customers who are still using the 'click and collect' service - at least it wasn't 'click and deliver...'

Can you imagine what the traffic is going to be like on our roads pretty soon?! Packed with delivery vans and couriers. :(

FatHands likes this.
  5. Phil the Paver

Phil the Paver Screwfix Select

Tis true, but if it goes that way, the roads will be quieter, one van could equal 40+ cars with the amount of deliverys on board.

6. Ooh - neffer thought of that :oops:. It'll save most of that stoopid supermarket traffic - like wot I've chust done a few minutes ago.

Woooo-hooo - it's a 'good thing' :)

7. joinerjohn1

Yep DA, so get Tesco to deliver yer shopping from now on. ;);)

8. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

thats a good idea JJ, and furthermore call them fat bays, bet yer a quid no one would use them, :):):)

9. joinerjohn1

10. FatHands

FatHands Well-Known Member

11. Owain

Owain Member

And even better if they could take the rubbish away with them. They sold me most of it, anyway.