carpenters mate kent area

Discussion in 'Carpenters' Talk' started by mark reilly, Dec 7, 2013.

1. mark reilly

mark reilly New Member

Hi, im 22 and live in Chatham, i am looking for work as a carpenters mate or labourer in order to get my foot in the door with a carpentry company and get more carpentry experience. ive been at college doing carpentry/joinery for the past 4 months im working on getting my city and guilds lvl 1 in carpentry and joinery and then next year getting my city and guilds lvl 2 in site carpentry. i have quite a bit of experience working on sites. my first job i worked for GallifordTry in reading on a subsataion as a Labourer for six months then moved down to the isle of grain to work for a company called Approved Power Services for a years and a half as a Cable Op/Labourer . need work on thursday to sunday as my course takes up monday to wednesday.

CARDS COURSES and LIECENCES

§ EUSR – Persons and BESC (Basic Electrical Safety Competence)

§ CSCS Card

§ Full driving licence – I currently have a (clean) full driving licence as well as my own transport

§ Basic Disclosure from Disclosure Scotland 2011

§ I have a certificate in Vehicle Marshall Training completed on the 18th October 2011

§ I have a certificate in Fire Marshall Training completed on the 18th of October 2011

§ NPORS Operator licence for a Forward Tipping Dumper (Up to 7.5T)

and have also done asbestos awareness training.

i am very willing to work and very keen to become a carpenter i would be so happy to work with experienced carpenters to pick up this trade so if any one is looking for some one to help out give me a call Mark on 07718701189 thanks for taking the time to read this.