Carpentry Tutor Needed

Discussion in 'Carpenters' Talk' started by Kristina Preston, Jun 19, 2015.

1. Kristina Preston

Kristina Preston New Member

Hi there,

I'm on the hunt for a carpentry tutor (preferably who can also do a bit of plumbing) for a permanent full time role at charity in Sussex training Ex Service personnel and NEETs in basic skills as part of their Level1 traineeship.

Pay is circa £25k and you will need to have a qualification such as PTTLS plus if possible your Assessor qualification.

Please do let me know if you would be interested or know of someone who maybe.

Thanks in advance!

Kristina

2. seen it all before

seen it all before Active Member

I know it's an ex service man charity, but the wage us a bit low.

3. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

:eek: £25k's not too bad for a wood butcher,

FatHands likes this.
  4. FatHands

FatHands Well-Known Member

lol

5. seen it all before

seen it all before Active Member

Well I thought all trades men down south were on £60,000 plus.!!!;)

6. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

according to newspapers we plumbers earn £70-100k a year, that's what they have published in the past, if you believe that you will also believe that there are fairies, gobblins,father Christmas and St Peter is waiting at the pearly gates to welcome you up there, I have no doubt there are tradesmen earning £60k+ but, those men are grafting long hard hours working 12 hours a day plus weekend, A teecher will only work skool hours 8am to 4.30 so £25K ( £500 per week) is not bad at all for that role,o_O

seen it all before likes this.
  7. Astramax

Astramax Super Member

Not all, just some!

seen it all before likes this.