Chainsaws

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by Bacon, Jul 2, 2014.

1. Bacon

Bacon New Member

In my opinion, which is based on fact, chainsaws, especially them petrol ones, should never be used by fat ugly women wearing pink onesies....... unless...... they've eaten a slice of homemade pork and stilton pie.

This doesn't include Scottish women, obviously.

2. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

agreed,

3. plumberboy

plumberboy Well-Known Member

I'm worried about you Bacon! I think you need help I'm just not sure what kind of help.

4. Phil the Paver

Phil the Paver Screwfix Select

He's been for help, they failed miserably so they sent him here, along with all the other Looney.:p:p

5. plumberboy

That's a valid point Phil,I must remember to go to my next appointment.:):)

6. Bacon

Bacon New Member

Ok, I apologise, Scottish women are more than welcome to wear pink onesies and operate pork and stilton pies but only if they share bacon curing ideas with them fat strumpets that lie in their own vomit outside Geordie nightclubs.

7. plumberboy

That's better now your talking sense, have you just taken your medication.o_O

8. Phil the Paver

Phil the Paver Screwfix Select

Don't take too many tablets though, otherwise you might end up making sense. :)

plumberboy likes this.
  9. I think I could cope with anyone using a chainsaw so long as:
    a) There's no eye contact with me
    b) I'm not in the presence of someone with a history of murder
    c) They share what ever pie they're eating

Do love me some pie, mmm, pie...

10. Jitender

Jitender Screwfix Select

11. Harry Stottle

Harry Stottle Screwfix Select

I always take my chainsaw to parties at people's houses because the pork and stilton pies are too tough to cut with a knife, but once I've cut through the crust the filling is quite chewable.
    A chainsaw is a "must have" for any regular party goer, I recommend a petrol one with a long bar because they are powerful enough to cut any pie and particularly useful for cutting wedding cakes if there's no mains electric socket handy.

12. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

They can work, it just depends what you want them to do.

13. plumberboy

They aren't working for Bacon,or may be they are? Depends how you look at it.:)

14. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

Yes, that. :confused: