Charmed I'm sure.

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by miss pickle, Oct 28, 2015.

1. miss pickle

miss pickle Well-Known Member

When I was younger I used to love driving, I'd be confidently whizzing up and down the motorways all the time. I'm not so keen now though. Its just so ridiculously busy and people drive like loons :eek: they have these big powerful cars that go so blooming fast and they are on the phones chatting away, oh and all those lorry drivers that overtake each other at a snails pace o_O so then you're forced into the faster lane and then you get Mr moneybags in his flash sleek supersonic machine come flying up your backside trying to force you to go his neck breaking speed :( I gets so cross with them ones malkie :mad: why's everyone always in such a rush :confused: its not safe out there these days.
    I have to drive to Dorchester to get Becca today but I like that drive coz its all nice A roads and beautiful scenery :)

2. miss pickle

People dunnhalf gerrup my nose though Dev. I'm talking proper right up there where I wanna sit the bar stewards down and give em a right royal piece of my bipolar (diagnosis mainly by the forum) mind.
    I'm not angry as such o_O but I am a tad annoyed.
    I can't be doing with bs off adults when it comes to my daughter. I DO have control and I will be oh so nice because I understand the conquences would effect my daughter, but I'm non too bludy happy I can tell you.
    If you write down on paper that my daughter will hear within seven days then I expect my daughter to hear within seven days, I will overlook that the very experienced been there for many years receptionist took us to one side and said "don't worry I never take that long you will hear by the weekend" wink wink nod nod. I accept she probably only did this because she had a tough crowd that day and I quite frankly was one of few that were anywhere near halfway human to the poor woman due to my personality.
    But I DONT expect to ring up on the Tuesday and hear that she thinks they got posted today.
    I just don't :) how f hard can it be eh?

3. miss pickle

And I have nooooo idea whatsoever why I choose to bug the backside out of you personally dev. I can't says I've analysed it and you can think what you blooming like. Or don't think. Whatever suits you best Dev.
    Looks to me like you are just the chosen one. Blame yourself for that, not me.
    That's what happens when you are smart! You end up with idiots like me glorifying you. I expect you get used to it.
    I'm annoyed. You make me feel like being annoyed is wrong :( like I'm a bad person for it. You're like a bludy robot dev :(
    Be okay tomorrow :) its only a day :rolleyes:

4. miss pickle

Tim harding was right. You have no idea how many times I listen to that. I quite like the other versions too though. I'm very versatile :)

5. miss pickle

Sometimes I envy you for never showing your weak spot Dev. It just isn't there, at all! All those years of posting and no weak spot.
    Well :rolleyes: there was I feel a microscopic offering when really nudged but nothing to work with.
    How do you do that? I wanna be like you.

6. miss pickle

Becca is in a strop :( its pants when they stop believing in that magic wand and they look at you like everything you ever said was a lie. That really sucks.

7. miss pickle

Oh and I don't need another ensemble of what a dreadful mother I am Dev.
    I think we've got the picture.
    One more message like your last one and the reply would be a ban for life for me.
    I need this place and I shouldn't have to explain why to you or anybody else.
    Any idiot can work out that you don't like me, that's what makes them idiots.

8. You are seeing things that don't exist, Miss P.

Sometimes that's for the good, sometimes not so much.

I am a normal person, with plenty of weak spots. I am opinionated, judgemental, intolerant, and often more than a bit hypocritical.

My main curse - for that is what it's been for much of my life - is being 'rational'. Cutting through - and not accepting - the phony-emotional, spiritualism carp in people (I'm not referring to you here, by the way...) where they spout 'spiritualism' or 'intuition' (my gawd, have I heard many variations of that beauty...) or any other form of bull that essentially prevents them having to face up to honesty. About themselves.

Robot? Well thanks a bunch.

I can guarantee you that I have every bit an emotional a response to any situation as anyone else. If there's a difference, it's that I won't try and use that emotion to explain things away, or to excuse behaviour, or to try and pretend things are different to what they patently are.

In any case, what I am on this forum is what everybody else is - a part of themselves. Not the whole person.

Ask my kids - when I can't be bothered explaining any more - and just shout... :oops:

9. Mr. Handyandy

Mr. Handyandy Screwfix Select

Who was it that said, " Being glorified by a fool is no commendation at all" ?

Oh, it was me.

Mr. HandyAndy - Really

10. miss pickle

You calling me a fool? :eek:
    That's OK :D you can call me anything you want today Andy smiley-dance001.gif
    Its all good :)

Give us a kiss kiss-smileys.gif

11. miss pickle

I do not believe that you shout :) ever.
    You are far too restrained and controlled for that o_O
    :oops: I get anxious and stressed to the eyeballs over stuff I have no control over. Drives me nuts. I can't even be a passenger in somebody else's car. I'd avoid that like the plague.
    If I feel anybody has the slightest control over me or is trying to gain it, I will get myself out the situation PDQ.
    Its even harder when it comes to being a mum. I have been known to go into pyscho mode where protecting Becca is concerned :D I hope I will calm down when she gets older :oops:
    Who knows smiley-confused013.gif