Chelsea Manning

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by Harry Stottle, Jan 19, 2017.

1. Harry Stottle

Harry Stottle Screwfix Select

I used to think Barak Obama was a sensible chap, but after his "Back of the queue" outburst and now freeing a traitor who's put endless lives at risk and whose actions have caused several killings, I've changed my mind, his obsession with political correctness is just stupid.
    Lets hope Donald Trump puts him/her back in jail where he/she belongs.

2. Lol.

Soz, 'arry - I started to chuckle at the sheer dishonesty that begun in your first half sentence.

You used to think Obama was sensible?! Lol. What an utter lie.

He represents everything you don't. He is your polar opposite, your nemesis.

And you ain't fit to lick the souls of his finely polished shoes.

(No, I didn't make a mistake there...)

Lanc likes this.
  3. koolpc

koolpc Super Member

Waw, you love to ridicule dont you!

4. I'd rather I didn't have to.

Anyhoo, it ain't ridicule - it's showing up a dishonest individual for what they are.

5. Harry Stottle

Gee DA I seem to have inadvertently struck a nerve there, your comments are just silly and lower your credibility in serious debate. Incidentally, do you think a traitor who's actions have caused so much damage to a country should be set free?
    A sensible and reasoned reply would be appreciated if you can manage that, if you can't don't bother, just get back on your Brexit hobby horse.

Joe95 likes this.
  6. koolpc

koolpc Super Member

To be honest i don't think DA is capable of a meaningful discussion without ridicule and bad mouthing. This seems to be his way unfortunately. This is the conclusion i have come to after witnessing his posts, especially in the thread i started about God.

Joe95 likes this.
  7. Harry Stottle

You're right koolpc. DA seems to believe that bad mouthing is effective in putting his points across - pity really.

8. wiggy

wiggy Screwfix Select

I think it would be a different story if she had bigger breast and didn't look like a dog.

Joe95 and Sparkielev like this.
  9. Geeee, Harry! Got under yer skin did I?!!! Lol!!!! Wawwwww... etc etc

What is it with the shallow thinkers on this forum who are sooo desperate to believe they've 'touched nerves' with their insightful posts! You wish.

Read my second post again, Harry - it pointed out the utter lie with which you began your stupid and predictable thread.

I said nothing about the actual Chelsea Manning situation - but you imploded - again as usual - trying to suggest that I did.

Twit.

Sorry - lying twit.

10. Harry and Kools - what a double act!

They soooo deserve each other. A marriage made in hell.

11. metrokitchens

metrokitchens Screwfix Select

On another planet people are discussing DIY. (you were a bit quick to stick the boot in DA)

Deleted member 33931 likes this.
  12. Phil the Paver

Phil the Paver Screwfix Select

13. Yeah.

But it's only 'arry, so it doesn't count.

I don't know if you know Harry from his posts on here? I don't know what the guy looks like, but I do know he ain't as nice as he looks.

He's a Trump apologist (nay, supporter). He loves it whenever Farage comes on the screen at home - I visualise him shouting at his kids to "SHUT UP!" as he leans forwards in his comfy chair, grinning and nodding fervently at every word that trips out of that repulsive fascist's mouth.

Gove? Now he gets excited. A shot with Gove, Davies, Fox and Johnson? Man, he'd need to go to the bathroom to wipe himself down.

Something else I'm pretty sure of - he would not have bothered to make his 'Chelsea' post had it not for the protagonist being trans-gender. That's the bit that really makes him splutter.

And, of course, Kools runs up behind him to grab his tail-coat 'cos Kools doesn't approve of T-Gs either - 'cos gawd told him so.

So, when 'arry starts his thread with such a blatant attempt at a swerve ("Me? I'm well fair - I might not approve of everything that Obama cove does, but I respec' him. But MAN - he's gone off the wall with this one!!! Fnurrrr!"), then he will be challenged.

If I can be bothered.

He hates Obama and everything he represents.

He's chust a more bright version of Ryluer.

(Where has he gone?)

Deleted member 164349 likes this.
  14. Woo - that's told me :rolleyes:

(I'm sure I can find a cartoon retort.)

(Damn - I can't... :oops:)

15. koolpc

koolpc Super Member

You are a joke DA. You judge and condemn without thinking. You are the only one on these forums that act like that. Did you have a difficult childhood at all?

16. Harry Stottle

Good analogy Phil. I wonder if Screwfix will sponsor a sporting event called "Winding up DA". It would work as follows: Each week the forum contributors post something to wind up DA, the one that got him/her (DA that is) to pour out the most garbage by Sunday evening wins a Screwfix voucher.

17. koolpc

koolpc Super Member

Look at my thread on 'God'. Enough garbage by DA in there to fill the world! ;)

18. wiggy

wiggy Screwfix Select

But then some poor bugger would actually have to read it.

Its not what he says, its how long it takes him to say it.

Its how you take it that causes your offence.
    This is a builders type forum after all, maybe you should sign up to the good housekeeping forum.

Deleted member 33931 and btiw like this.
  19. As often happens on subjects such as this, which always seem contrary to public opinion (mostly because of how they are reported), mostly because people generally only use 1 source for their news, rather than using various sources and interpreting the reports rather than accepting the written article.

There is something behind the reasoning of a pardon being granted.

Its sort of give and take on a bigger ploitical (or other) scale.

In this case it appears to be a link to the Assange situation.

I dont know any details, and I dont understand the picture yet. But it appears to me that Manning has been pardoned for some different position on Assange. Time will (probably) tell. But might be a lot of time.

But as always the headline readers (shallow thinkers, easily riled) read the headlines and jump to the position that has been intended. And then label the thinking people and think they are automatically anti security.

I never fail to be amazed at how certain people (generally the same few) jump on 1 report and decide on how the world should act.

And Kools specifically to condemn people? A typical religious action, actually contrary to how religious types should be.

This comment probably makes me a liberal too I guess

Deleted member 33931 likes this.
  20. Just by DA?

Not by the faith side?