Combi or Unvented for a 6 bed house?

Discussion in 'Plumbers' Talk' started by AlexJ, Oct 26, 2015.

1. Ryluer

Ryluer Well-Known Member

The hot head has only been developed and tested at Queens Belfast.

2. miss pickle

miss pickle Well-Known Member

Haha! Are you married Walt? :D I bet you're never wrong at home. You'd drive me crackers :mad:
    Quite amusing though :)
    Anyrode if I'm not careful I will have Pete going all emoticon-looney-toons-001.gif on me so I will depart from the thread and see yous later.

3. Walt Systems

Walt Systems Member

I am never wrong about heating and water systems.

4. Walt Systems

Walt Systems Member

What they doing is good and improves recovery greatly and can downsize a cylinder. Others have done this, mainly Continental companies. The Copper Industries version is cheap to make. They have a side mounted bolt on effort which does the same but being external more heat loss of course.

5. miss pickle

That's some statement! :eek: Ye gods you are something else but you do tickle me pink.
    You make me chuckle but you can't go saying stuff like that :D
    It undermines the others :mad: you have to accept that there are other ways as well as your own Walt :) now be a good boy and go and apologise to PB.

6. Walt Systems

Walt Systems Member

Miss pickle, it is clear few here use knowledge and then analysis. In the the case of this thread the users requirements direct towards a high flow combi. Simple when you know and know how.

7. miss pickle

I'm gonna get so battered by Glad its Friday later :( he scares me more than Pete :rolleyes:

He's just so direct and erm :oops: well, right :D I hate it when they are right! God it sucks big time :( you can't argue against what's right see o_O or you'd just look like a plank.
    I'm not having you leading me astray walt. I'm cooking the dinner, the crackling on the pork needs attention to get it perfect.
    My girl works every Sunday in a top devonshire carvery and she says my crackling is better than theirs :)

8. Walt Systems

Walt Systems Member

Miss pickle, I will put you on the right path for sure. I might even be able to help you with the dinner.

9. miss pickle

That's not true though :mad: no way would pb or dev get it wrong. But you are trying to make out that they have :( but they haven't :) coz they is smarter than you :p
    I'd put money on it ;)

steverod likes this.
  10. miss pickle

NO man enters my kitchen. EVER!!!
    You can wash up ;)

11. Walt Systems

Walt Systems Member

Beware of jobbing plumbers. The "I always do it that way" bunch. Sad indeed. I do not wash up, I have a dishwasher.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2015
  12. miss pickle

I'm sorry Pete smiley-confused013.gif it just happens.

I'm gonna be so good from now on :) dev will keep me on the straight and narrow.

We are okay yeah Pete? Sort of ?

Thanks cheekkiss.gif you won't regret it.

13. miss pickle

smiley-violent081.gif

whistling.gif

plumber-boy likes this.
  14. plumber-boy

plumber-boy Well-Known Member

Nice work miss p. thumbsupt.jpg

miss pickle likes this.
  15. Ryluer

Ryluer Well-Known Member

Why do you think an unvented cylinder is right?
    Because bummer boy says so?
    [​IMG]

16. Walt Systems

Walt Systems Member

Something is going on between those two.

17. Walt Systems

Walt Systems Member

The new Gledhill Torrent is very good.

18. plumber-boy

plumber-boy Well-Known Member

Yes we are both reading posts from a couple of goggling idiots. ;)

19. Ryluer

Ryluer Well-Known Member

Google ain't working. When I type anything in I just get a blank page. Any ideas?

20. miss pickle

Well you could always rely on your brain and knowledge :rolleyes: the way pb and dev do.