Combi vs systems boiler for the 6th floor flat

Discussion in 'Plumbers' Talk' started by JennyD, Jul 2, 2014.

1. elefantman

elefantman Member

I couldn't resist another look,Tom I offered some sound free advice if you care to look, elefantman is my nickname from years ago taken from the elefant treffen I visit once a year, I see you're still busy looking at forums at 9 am when the world is working ,I've had a busy morning sizing up a nice solar thermal back up buffer for a customer who's removing a solar p.v system that doesn't benefit him, got to be quick as I'm 1/2 way through loading the campervan for a trip to anglesea, immature ? From a man with a Lego pic !!!!

2. Phil the Paver

Phil the Paver Screwfix Select

Arh a motorcycle man, at least you have one good thing going for you, but unfortunately, that isn't enough to cover the fact that you are a big headed ****, who has a total inability to talk to people, how you get any work is beyond me, unless its the old favourite.

If you can't dazzle um with brilliance.
    Baffle them with bullshitt.

:):)

3. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

A lego pic beats a blank anyday in my book, I'm sorry I missed the sound free advice please remind me i'm sure its worth writing down on some lavy paper, even though you made it sound as though you don't give much for free usualy so I feel honoured, As for my hours of work, I don't need to explain anything but as you're so generous to us i will. I set off to my first call each day at 9.30am, for 2 reasons the traffic is lighter and it gives my customers time to get the kids off to skool, before then i do whatever office work i need to, I get home sharpish too, fool and horses and all that, but i see you also like to stop work early too, anyrode don't let me stop you clogging the already over conjested rodes with your gypsy home and i hope the weather stays good for you, I'm not putting caravaning down its a nice cheap way to holiday, I prefer a aircraft ride distance holiday and sunny beaches, but hey cutting cloth to suit each own is the way we have to live now,
    have a pleasant trip, o_O

4. elefantman

elefantman Member

Hey free wifi bonus, phil I don't need to ******** all my work is referred from other customers, prepared to pay for a quality workmanship, i do ride bikes a GSA 1200 for day to day and an 888 for rare blasts, not forgetting the cheaky Chinese dax in the camper, tom 9:00am and back online at 2:30pm you've got an empty life !,and it's not a caravan it's a camper I hate the word motorhome so I call it a Campervan, it's a hymer and we go all over Europe in it I recommend them if you can, a bit more expensive than going on a cheap package to Magaluf but well worth while ,we're going to Spain for September ready for the October rush,life's good but you need to build it on good foundations and you don't do that by starting late and knocking off early to type to randoms online

5. plumberboy

plumberboy Well-Known Member

Words come easily!:rolleyes:

6. Phil the Paver

Last edited: Jul 11, 2014
  7. Sean_ork

Sean_ork Screwfix Select

why does that remind me of the google interactive centre/floating prison ?

8. Phil the Paver

LOL. Tis a bit square, but makes for a lot of room inside, bathroom 8' square with full size shower and proper toilet.

9. plumberboy

Very nice Phil..

10. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

yes very nice indeed, so c'mon trunky lets see your gypsy set up through the free wifi , all mouth or keyboard no mark,

show us o_O

11. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

Last edited: Jul 11, 2014
  12. plumberboy

:):)

13. elefantman

elefantman Member

That's quite a nice bus, does it fall into hgv charges on the ferry though?, ours is only a 4 Birth but loads of room for both of us, I had it winterised from new so double glazed and insulated which allows us to take it skiing each feb as well, don't you find access limited to most places?, I couldn't imagine getting it very far off the beaten track which for me is the whole point.
    Haha tom you say you travel trans Atlantic first class then post a pic of yourself driving an entry level hire car, good for you, I prefer to go on little adventures than fly drive holidays with the herd

14. Phil the Paver

This bus as you put it, goes skiing every year, it is all so very very good off the beaten track and will go places most others can not even contemplate going, due to it having twin rear wheels and diff locks.

Ferry wise its not to bad at all, even towing the beach buggy behind it.

6111361594_56a6e80eef_z.jpg

It also has a full LPG gas system on board with a very nice gas fire, so it's as warm as toast.:)

plumberboy likes this.
  15. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

oh hello see you're back for your little 'adventure' in the gypsy van, did you do any gutters and facia jobs and drive tarmacing while you were there or did the solar panel job you did last week finance the journey? I'm glad you liked my little video but i've just relooked to see if I could see any herd, but all i see is light traffic, perhaps you think we travel in convoys like your type does? no we don't,
    anyrode thanks for coming back i'm glad you changed your mind about leaving us .

plumberboy likes this.
  16. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

Hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

elefantman and plumberboy like this.
  17. elefantman

elefantman Member

Twin axle with diff locks what is the base vehicle?, I've always had a thing for unimog campers but the thought of the mpg is a big put off, ok if you're lucky enough to RTW or full time but no good for driving to Boudreaux and back!.
    I've got LPG boiler with blown air but I've never been too keen on it to be honest, I've added some small oil heat exchangers for a narrow boat that work on battery or 240 that keep the place toasty even in the middle of Andorran winters.
    Tom some of your posts while not applying to me in the slightest may be deemed to be racial slurs and offensive to others I would recommend you delete them before you get yourself into trouble.
    You say you travel 1st class and I won't call you a liar but in other posts you say you live in a standard semi with a south facing garden, may I suggest you get your priorities in order and invest in property before squandering your earnings on extra leg room, and your budget rental car seems empty, all alone filming yourself driving along an equally empty long lonely road, quite sad really.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2014
  18. elefantman

elefantman Member

Says a chippie who isn't too sure about woodworm and has been coming to a DIY store forum for 10 yrs no doubt trying to gain the acceptance and friendship from others online that he can't find in the real world

19. Phil the Paver

I'm not sure what axle it runs but the engine and transmission is Isuzu.

MPG wise it's not to bad for it's sizes, on a long run on French Motoways it will return 22mpg, driving around the UK stopping and starting all the time drops it
    down to about 18mpg.

This used to have blown air heating, but I removed it as it wasn't working properly, it also has air conditioning, but that very rarely gets used in the UK.

One of the best things is the built in generator that runs off the LPG, that's really handy if theres no 240v hook up available, because the TV/DVD, water pump and big lights, drain the leisure batteries quite quickly.

20. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

good morning jumbo, please make your mind up whether you think i'm a traveller with the herds or a lonley drifter in a budget rent a car, i'm getting confused, Its also easy to play a race card to score points accept that racist is about hatred and i have't aimed any hatred towards you or your people, in fact I remember welcoming you back after you threatened to leave us so soon without even offering us any of your extensive knowledge or experiance of google seaching.
    anyrode i've not much time right now as you will remember i need to start work at 9.30am but I'll be back later and if I have the inclination to come back on here I might say hello then, otherwise have a good un,