Come On Screwfix what ya playing at??

Discussion in 'Tool Talk' started by FUBAR247, Jan 27, 2016.

1. FUBAR247

FUBAR247 New Member

Looking to get an 18v Erbauer Circular Saw seen the one advertised as new product bare £70.00 tried to order it as its only on offer till March....well guess what the next shipment is not arriving until around June / July well past the offer date....... why advertise something you can't supply??

My other poor Erbauer equipment are missing its brother and are gonna have to still be crying out for its missing brother :-(

Before anyone starts about cheap ****... Im a lazy DIY'r so they are more than up to the quality for me :D

I have the combo drill, the impact drill, the jig saw, the SDS drill, the Multi-tool all Erbauer 18v and they are doing me just fine :p ......just let down by Screwfix :(:(:(

2. screwfix.peter

screwfix.peter Administrator Staff Member

Hi @FUBAR247

I am sorry to hear of your disappointment.

I will pass on your feedback to our buying team and I will advise further once I have spoken to them.

Peter

3. screwfix.peter

screwfix.peter Administrator Staff Member

Hi @FUBAR247

You were advised correctly that more stock is due to be delivered in the summer. However that is not the reason for this not being available, as we have stock of this in our warehouse currently.

Unfortunately, there has been technical issue which has caused this product to be shown as unavailable. I have been advised this system problem is being corrected and this should be back on sale next week.

Sorry again for any disappointment caused.

Mark

4. Disappointment? Oor Fubar is gonna be well chuffed :)

5. FUBAR247

FUBAR247 New Member

whoohoo ;)
    So my Erbauer family has a chance of growing, I'm so happy I could cry :p

So I don't have to adopt one of the inferior makes like Dewalt, Makita, Bosch etc etc :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

6. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

Many of those inferior make users will be well advised to try the Erbauer tool, I used them every day and am well pleased,

7. KIAB

KIAB Super Member

:eek::eek::eek:

Just bought a Bosch GSB18-2-LI Plus @ £99:99p, as my old Bosch cordless battery has finally died & I needed something to finish a job.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2016
  8. FUBAR247

FUBAR247 New Member

I was a Dewalt man through and through until I had the lot nicked :(

so decided as I dont do too much DIY but would like the right tools to be there as and when I need them I tried the Erbauer range.

I was impressed with the Erbauer Combo Drill so thought I would try other Erbauer kit and I can honestly say I am impressed with it, feels good quality for the price done everything I have asked from it without any problems, I can understand those in the Trade putting their 3p in about the quality but cheap dont always mean **** :D but as a product that will be getting a stress free life I think its an ideal alternative for the keen DIYer 2 years warranty plus screwfix's easy replacement policy where can you go wrong?

9. You're right. Ye cannae. :)