cured

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by tom.plum, Apr 11, 2014.

1. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

for years i was addicted to this forum, nowadays i can't seem to find any interest in it anymore, I'm forcing myself to start a thread hoping that it may rejuvinate a spark and light my fire again,

there may be snow on the hills but there's fire down below yet,

I hope it does't go out,

♪♫♪♫ c'mon baby light my fire,gotta set the night on fieeeer ♪♫

FatHands likes this.
  2. FatHands

FatHands Well-Known Member

ha ha!
    how is the walking going tom?

cheers
    fats

3. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

hi fats, the walkin's going well,its much better now the days are longer and its a touch warmer,
    My favorite walk of the week starts at 4.30 this afternoon, It starts from my front door, 500 yards to the bus stop,then a 3 mile bus ride to the pub, 6 or 8 pints later a bus ride home drops me off at the chippy and its a short walk home for a chip supper early night ready for an early a start to the toms tours season 2014,
    Tomorrow being the first trip will be a mistery trip each person puts in £1 and the one who guesses where we are going takes the lot, Mrs plum usually wins I'm very unlucky at gambling but lucky in Love,
    I hope someday she will learn to drive so maybe i can have a drink at the days location, :(

FatHands likes this.
  4. Phil the Paver

Phil the Paver Screwfix Select

Wow a whole 500 yrds, Doc will be proud of you. :p

5. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

look at it this way Phil, 500 yds is better than sitting watchin' the box or in front of puter, and anyrode tomoz i'm gonna be as far away from any googlebox as i can get cos, that game for suffurn softies is on and my home town are hoping to get into the fa cup final, what a load o tosh, I would't mind so much if anyone in the team could speak English never mind claim to be a Wiganer, :(

Phil the Paver likes this.
  6. FatHands

FatHands Well-Known Member

ha ha! 500 yrds.
    Have a good weekend Tom!
    Cheers
    Fats

7. ramseyman

ramseyman Screwfix Select

Come on Tom, spring has sprung and all those juices should be flowing Kast year you had a problem with your tomatoes, if you havent sown any tet youre leaving it a bit late so get those Shirley, Gardeners Delight and Country taste in the pots ready to plant out in the greenhouse once the threat of frost disappears, if it ever does as far north as Wigan.. It'll give yopu a new lease of life, especially if yoyu compose something to sing to them, let's be hearing it .....

8. Assuming your opening post is genuine, Tom, I know how you feel.

The forum has changed. I can't complain - it's for the good in many ways; lots more people asking for advice, and lots of newbies (some really good ones) proffering it.

I'm redundant :oops:.

But that's all to the good.

I'll always look in and see if there's anything I can help with - or to wind up some eejit - but it's no bad thing that I don't spend every waking minute on here.

I've cut it down to 5 times a day.

9. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

yep Mr devs, genuine post, hope all's well in devsville and i agree its a new and blooming forum with new posters and lots going on,
    ramseyman, the garden and greenhouse are doing well, watchout soon for new vids to be posted when the 'group' will reform from Canada, they're coming over in May and we're reforming 'toxic waste' and cutting a new single,

i'm preparing stuff now,

Last edited: Apr 11, 2014
  10. Cheburashka

Cheburashka Active Member

I was starting to wonder where you had got to Tom. I thought you'd joined a gym and become addicted to fitness :p

11. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

I used to go on them mystery trips too Tomp. We used to put a fiver in each and had a guess at the destination.. I don't know how he did it,, but the coach driver allus seemed to win. :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

12. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

I don't know what you're talking about:cool::cool::cool:

13. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

Just watched your video contribution Tomp. Boy I'm impressed.. Yer a talented multi instrumentalist (and I'm sure these 500yd walks will only improve your physique. :p:p:p (have you thought about Britains Got Talent?? Simon Cowell is bound to be over the moon with such a find)