Deals of the day are back!

Discussion in 'Screwfix' started by Owain, Jan 4, 2015.

1. Owain

Owain Member

Nice to see the deals of the day are back.

Half price on a Fisher Screws trade case isn't bad! ... coming soon ... let's just hope there's enough stock for everyone.

2. Jitender

Jitender Screwfix Select

I just hope they list something which is worthwile buying. This week the have listed home safes twice.

3. Ghost-1

Ghost-1 Active Member

I just hope they list something they actually have in stock. (For a change)

4. FatHands

FatHands Well-Known Member

this is the problem i often have!

5. Ghost-1

Ghost-1 Active Member

I have NEVER been into my local counter and actually walked out with everything I need/want, whether it's sale items or not.
    Toolstation is down the road from my local screwfix, and they do keep a lot more in stock.

6. DIYDave.

DIYDave. Screwfix Select

I guess that any sale item is only available until the pre-set number of units, decided on by the hosts, has been sold (at sale price)
    Once that target figure has been reached, the item will return to its pre-sale price

These sales obviously create huge interest and increased sales as often these items, now back to full price, will then be out of stock (both in-store and for delivery) for some time
    You've just got to act quick and be decisive !

Some months ago I was looking at buying a reciprocating saw. On offer was the Titan, reduced to £30. I delayed and then they were all gone, none in local stores and not available for delivery
    Back on offer again so I snapped one up, local store showed 6 in stock. Just out of interest (I was probably bored) I checked the stock the next day and again, all stock depleted

All retailers sell reduced items in limited quantities. Not saying that S Fix is loosing money by selling the Titan at £30, although reducing their profit per unit most definitely
    Most companies are in business to make money so they will limit supply of sale items, unless that item is being cleared out \ delisted

Anyway, as a diy'er, a great saw for £30, well pleased with it :)

http://www.screwfix.com/p/titan-ttb533rsp-reciprocating-saw-240v/17639

Can also recommend these socks on sale at the moment; Been pottering about in the garden over the holidays and my feet were freezing even with decent boots on. Good socks, toasty and a great price....Get em while you can !

http://www.screwfix.com/p/sock-shop...ear-socks-3-pairs-black-black-size-6-11/8051d