Deliveries.

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by plumberboy, Dec 10, 2014.

1. plumberboy

plumberboy Well-Known Member

I've had three deliveries this week from screwfix and all of them hopeless.
    Order 1:Large radiator hanging out of box and corner of rad all damaged.

Order 2: Ashley bathroom suit with next to no packaging, cracked basin and scuffed pedestal, ridge of bath broken off,bath panel scratch everywhere.

Order 3: General plumbing bits,half of mine missing and half of someone else's, bet they have my other half.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::(

2. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

Don't worry PB sfix will put it right, its probly the courier's fault anyway, they've allways come good when things go pear shaped with me,

3. plumberboy

Yeah Tom screwfix have been really good,just frustrating when customers are on the phone giving you ear ache and your deliveries are broken.:(
    I've got so much to get done before Christmas I'll be working 24/7.
    I have been thinking of taking on an apprentice but fear that may add to the headache's, but would be nice to give a lad a chance and teach them everything I don't know.:)Someone gave me a chance once worse thing they ever done:D Not really we became great friends and still are.;)

4. plumberboy

Broken bath. 20141210_103431.jpg

5. plumberboy

Broken basin,looks like its just come out of a skip. 20141210_103506.jpg

6. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

I've took on 3 apprentices in the past and all three never lasted the course, All started keen and eager to learn but as they get older and think they know it all they all got dispondant,lazy,cheeky and I was glad when each one left, I could do with a lift now cos its hard work on your own but its not worth the hassle, hope you have better luck than me PB, ;)

7. plumberboy

That's what worries me Tom it's a lottery finding the right person,most lads seem a different breed now days,a few mates of mine are plumbers and they help me on big jobs but when their busy they can't help which I except,we're all in the same boat.:(
    I'll keep soldiering on Tom,you never know what's round the corner.
    Hopefully a blonde bird with big t*ts that wants to learn plumbing.:)

8. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

Hmmm ya wouldn't get much work done PB, not with all the rodding that wanted doing. :p:p:p:p:p

9. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

I could only foresee trouble in working with girls PB, In the words of your former mentor,,trouble will come anyway, no need to buy it,

I just know I'd like your former mentor,, :)

10. plumberboy

You would get on with him great Tom,old school plumbing and no nonsense attitude, a fountain of knowledge and a great friend.

11. plumberboy

I can multi-task JJ,honestly.:D

12. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

Perhaps she could tighten your nuts PB. :p:p:p:p:p

13. screwfix.peter

screwfix.peter Administrator Staff Member

Hi @plumberboy

I am sorry to learn you have had with your recent orders.

Please email online@screwfix.com with your details and our customer resolution team will investigate and assist you.

Regards

Peter

14. plumberboy

:p:p:p:p.

15. plumberboy

Thanks Peter,will do.;)

16. plumberboy

Nice Avatar by the way Tom.;)

17. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

yea PB, but its suppost to be a gif, ( like a mini video) but the gifs don't seem to work on the avatar,

Attached Files:

18. plumberboy

That's a bummer.:( I wonder why it doesn't work then.

19. Jitender

Jitender Screwfix Select

Same as mine only moves when the avatar is clicked which opens it up in another screen

20. Jitender

Jitender Screwfix Select

I ordered a double rad from screwfix a few years ago, when it was removed from the packaging it was considerably bent, took it to my local SF as was more convenient but was swapped over.