Deliveries.

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by plumberboy, Dec 10, 2014.

1. Ray Retired

Ray Retired Active Member

I've never had reason to gripe about damaged, missing or unexpected contents of always on time deliveries from screwfix. Although this past year I've unusually had cause for a couple of moans about fit for purpose quality of items.

I hasten to add... I've not ever had an issue that a short email didn't fix promptly and to my complete satisfaction!

Them that work behind the scenes in the SF customer resolution team deserve a mention even if I can only name the two lasses that resolved the issues I've had... So a message of gratitude and seasonal wishes for a very Merry Christmas and the Happiest of New Years go to Hayley and Nicole.

2. plumberboy

plumberboy Well-Known Member

A bent radiator JG,who delivered it Uri Geller.:) Makes you wonder what goes on with deliveries, and how someone can bend a radiator.
    I must say screwfix are always good to put things right but is annoying when you wait seven days for big non stock items for jobs that have to be sent back and jobs rebooked. I had a new lawn mower delivered once not from screwfix,my wife signed for it and told them to put it on the drive,when I got home it was upside down and the box was no longer a box and the height adjuster was broken and one wheel bent.:mad: Blooooody delivery drivers:mad:

3. plumberboy

plumberboy Well-Known Member

Replacement bathroom suit coming on Tuesday, let's hope it's in better shape than the last one.:( I promised customer I'd have it fitted for Christmas if its broken again I'm fooked. 1418594146046.jpeg