Does anybody know

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by Phil the Paver, Aug 18, 2014.

1. Phil the Paver

Phil the Paver Screwfix Select

the name or code number for this paper, I fear its discontinued due to it being fitted 16 years ago, trouble is I need a couple of metres for a repair to a ceiling and the whole kitchen, dining room, hall stairs and landing have it fitted, so don't want to have to replace all that if I can help it. :)

IMAG1333.jpg

2. Sean_ork

Sean_ork Screwfix Select

Surely such bodge is out of the question, repapering the entire house is the only way to do the job properly

:p

Phil the Paver likes this.
  3. Phil the Paver

i did think of crinkled cling film and super glue, but. :D

4. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

If it's a super fresco wallpaper, you could always try the sample books at Johnstones or Dulux dec centres.. You never know your luck. ;);)

5. Astramax

Astramax Super Member

Agree with jj1, Graham & Brown Super Fresco is almost certainly your best chance, worth a look at Buy & Queue's display.

6. Phil the Paver

hi thanks, spent hours looking on line for it and going to all the sheds, no joy, recon its been discontinued. :(

7. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

Did you go to Johnno's or Dulux Dec Centres though? Sheds only have a smallish selection of S Fresco's (unlike proper dec places. ;);)