Donald Trump (another Jimmy Saville)

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by palavaman, Oct 15, 2016.

1. palavaman

palavaman Well-Known Member

I just want to know why Donald Trump is not being investigated now for all the things he is ''alledged'' to have done to these girls (sorry, women - now)? Are the authorities waiting for him to die and the flood gates open before an investigation is put into place?
    I think he is another Jimmy Saville masquarading as a nice guy. He should be brought to account now, not after he moves on from this life.

2. I think, to be fair, he's just a common or garden slimy sleazeball. There has been nothing to suggest activity with under-age children.

And, to be blunt, what he's accused of doing is not uncommon amongst those in power. That is not an excuse, of course. But many women are attracted to men in positions of power, and - even if they are not attracted to them - will let me get away with things that they shouldn't.

I doubt he's another Saville...

It is astonishing, tho', that it's taken this to show Trump for what he is. My gawd...

3. Mr. Handyandy

Mr. Handyandy Screwfix Select

"..will let me..?"

Mr. HandyAndy - Really

4. Tee-hee - chust noticed that :D

A 'Fraudian'... :oops:

5. Mr. Handyandy

Mr. Handyandy Screwfix Select

Yeah, a lot of 'slips' going on nowadays.

Mind you, these people tease/thrive with such slips - pretend slips that are hidden truths!

Mr. HandyAndy - Really

6. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

Hmmm Did Hillary's husband get investigated fully some years ago? . At least (up to now) Donald hasn't been "splashing it all over" women's clothing ( like William Clinton did) ;);)

7. That isn't the issue here.

Hilary is standing for Pres, not slimy Bill.