druggies and smelly toilets,

Discussion in 'Plumbers' Talk' started by tom.plum, Oct 8, 2014.

1. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

I do maintenance for a pub chain and a common complaint now is smelly gents toilets, as soon as you go in it hits ya, Whats happening is the druggies come into the gents with their fix of whatever it is wrapped in klingfilm, they unwrap it and snort it or make a roll up with it and then throw the klingfilm into the urial flush cistern, after a few wraps the syphon gets blocked and it won't flush, it overflows and someone turns it off not to give the game away, so then the urinals don't get flushed and soon after they start to smell, so if you go into a pub with smelly gents, there's a good chance drug dealing is going on in there, :(

2. Dave does Gas

Dave does Gas Screwfix Select

You know your in one of those places when the tops of the cisterns in the traps have a non setting mastic on them to stop them being used for a line of coke

3. Jitender

Jitender Screwfix Select

The previous people who used to live next to me were constantly smoking weed in the garage, the smell somehow got in through the nocks and crannies and could be smelt in my room. I reported it to the police, luckily they have moved out.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2014
  4. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

Many years ago, a friend of mine worked as a cleaner in a nightclub. She was amazed at the amount of drugs she'd find in the mornings when cleaning. She could have made a fortune, but threw them all in the bins.

5. plumberboy

plumberboy Well-Known Member

Either drugs Tom or someone's eating their sandwiches in the toilet.:)

6. teabreak

teabreak Screwfix Select

Notice

Please do not throw

cigarette ends into the urinals,

as it make them soggy and hard to light.

plumberboy likes this.
  7. dubsie

dubsie Active Member

Some places now install special lighting so druggies can't find a vein to inject....bloody horrible. Worst still is when you get a **** hole to work in and on your way home you can smell the **** on your knees...

I had a needle stick injury about 3 years ago from a needle that had got stuck down a flush pipe....had twelve months of hell.

8. moppylhd

moppylhd Member

Polish the tops with WD40.

9. plumbers guff

plumbers guff New Member

what a bunch of bloody pansies,yer moanin like a load of old wimen...

10. plumberboy

plumberboy Well-Known Member

Get back in them toilets GUFFY!!!!!:confused: