Eggar or Kronospan?

Discussion in 'Kitchen Fitters' Talk' started by FoxAccountancyServices, Nov 19, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Morning everyone!

This is my first post, so be gentle! :p

I'm Michelle, I work for myself as an accountant, which can be a bit static, so every now and again, I break the monotony with power toolsssss! I probably wont be too much help on here, but I do answer questions on forums for my trade, so hopefully you wont mind helping me out :)

Both above brands have 18mm MFC in the same colour - Dakar. I am just wondering if anyone knows the difference?

Have a great day and thanks in advance. :)

2. Hi Michelle.

Is there something missing from your post - which tools are you referring to?

Other than that, I really, really really enjoyed reading your first post... :oops:

3. Hi Dev!

Nothing missing.. just power tools in general!!

The question is both above brands have 18mm MFC in the same colour - Dakar. I am just wondering if anyone knows the difference?

4. Argh - soz! I didn't see the actual title of your thread.

I'm ashamed... :oops:

Soz again - no idea :rolleyes:

5. GrahamTaylor

GrahamTaylor Active Member

They are certainly similar but rather doubt that they will actually be the same.

Both companies have sample services that you can get to through their websites so just put them side by side to have a look.

6. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

You could ask them what pantone or RAL no they use.

7. Hi everyone! Thanks so much for your replies. I spoke with a few board wholesalers, and they say the Eggar is better quality. Decided to go for that! Have been building cupboards today at my mates workshop!! So much fun!! :)

8. :)

That's all, just :)