electratech storage heaters

Discussion in 'Electricians' Talk' started by gogs_sparky, Feb 20, 2005.

1. Lovick

Lovick New Member

I can bet you are sick to death of people like me. My key pad is lit up but the time and date is wrong after a power cut. The key pad won't let me change anything. Any Ideas.

2. Lovick

Lovick New Member

Did you find out what to do as mine has done the same.

3. Lovick

Lovick New Member

Sorry you can get me on barbaralovick@aol.com Thank You

4. Crowie

Crowie New Member

Spud gun could you please e-mail me a copy of the electratech. Instructions to nicragua@hotmail.com it would really help out thanks.

5. misty247

misty247 New Member

hi spudgun if you still have the manual on eletratech heating system would you please send me a copy my email address is tina_higham@hotmail.co.uk my engineer does not know this system and my control panel is not working just flashing all the lights would be pleased of any help thnaks misty247

6. ant.7

ant.7 New Member

hi spud gun

i have emailed you asking for a copy of the manual, thought i would just try on here so as to cover all the bases.
    once again it would be great help to have this manual.

many thanks

tony

7. bigd174

bigd174 New Member

Spud do you still have the manual for Control Panel and could i get a copy mangina12@gmail.com.

Thanks

8. Lokkars Daisy

Lokkars Daisy New Member

9. Talerddig

Talerddig New Member

spud gun - any chance of sending a copy to me also ! r_geraint@hotmail.com

My mum's unit just stopped showing any lights after a power cut!

10. Pamela Walker

Pamela Walker New Member

Hi there,

My dad has Economy 7 Electra tech and has lost the instructions. He is also very worried if there is a power(which happens a lot in Winter where he lives) cut he will not be able to reset the entire system. Spud gun is no longer appearing on the forum, so please could you send me a copy of the instructions/manual?

We would be very grateful.

pammievw@yahoo.co.uk

11. Pamela Walker

Pamela Walker New Member

Hi there,

My dad has Economy 7 Electra tech, installed in 1988 and has lost the instructions. He is also very worried if there is a power(which happens a lot in Winter where he lives) cut he will not be able to reset the entire system. Spud gun is no longer appearing on the forum, so please could you send me a copy of the instructions/manual?

pammievw@yahoo.co.uk

12. Pamela Walker

Pamela Walker New Member

Hi there,

My dad has Economy 7 Electra tech, installed in 1988 and has lost the instructions. He is also very worried if there is a power(which happens a lot in Winter where he lives) cut he will not be able to reset the entire system. Spud gun is no longer appearing on the forum, so please could you send me a copy of the instructions/manual?

pammievw@yahoo.co.uk

13. Pamela Walker

Pamela Walker New Member

Hi there,

pammievw@yahoo.co.uk

14. Pamela Walker

Pamela Walker New Member

Hi there,

pammievw@yahoo.co.uk

15. Pamela Walker

Pamela Walker New Member

Hi there,

pammievw@yahoo.co.uk

16. chris35

chris35 New Member

Hi here are instructions for the electratech system.

Attached Files: