Elvis

Discussion in 'Plumbers' Talk' started by graceland, Jun 11, 2011.

1. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

pinkie. thank you for livening up the plumbers forum, how very nice it is to have a girl poster,
    anyrode i cannot find your personal details so please fill in the gaps for me,

1. age
    2. hair colour
    3 cup size
    4 married or single
    5 north or sarf
    6 what do you like to do when you're not diy in
    thanks.

2. wetpants

wetpants New Member

I wouldnt bother Tom, sounds like a biffer to me.

3. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

i dunno wettie,  i see a , mid thirties, universitity sudent who likes wallpapering walls with the paste dripping down her cleavage, she probably drives a citreon (the upturned pram type) with pictures of frogs on the side panels, drinks wine, eats healthy foods, like chips and lettuce, listens cliff richards and opera, is prolly * and has a *. she blames her parents for having a daughter when she wanted to be a boy, the clinicle term used for this is * envy, and the symtoms are all too clear,
    never mind love come up't north and drink some beer, it won't change owt, but you'll feel better lass,

Message was edited by: Screwfix Moderator

4. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

which reminds me........its friday teatime must go, see ya laters.................

5. Pink Panther

Pink Panther Member

Tom! You make I blush .

And I can honeslty say you were correct on more than one guess above^.  But I've no idea what your first two '*' were.

(And don't worry about the pitiful wetgnats - I don't.)

6. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

pinkie ;) , i think your guise is poking out, (oooh errr) don't worry numbs the word,

7. Pink Panther

Pink Panther Member

Yeah, I don't hide it too good :(

8. palavaman

palavaman Well-Known Member

Pink Panther is no girlie.
    his methods reminds me too much of our dear friend Mantor.
    i just dont understand why he is playing the innocence?
    anyways, welcome back mantor;)

9. palavaman

i see you finally got the message and decided on an avater of your type.
    what makes you fink by impersonating the intelligent mr leaky we will fink you knows anyfing about plumbings
    your avater says all abouts you, wetants.  a NUMBSKULL, thats you.  mr flexi anytime.  why you want to amble up to tomump, mr leaky, etc, beats me
    you will never be anyfing near as guud as pinkpanthers, ever.  THICKO

10. Pink Panther

Pink Panther Member

Weird - why did SF delete my denial last night of being Mantor? Who I ain't.

11. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

you're way off the mark palavagirl,  if pinkie was mantie, there'd be a **** or two before now, mantie, nice lad though he is, can't stop swearing , its inbred in most scousers, steal, swear and argue, in no fixed order,

12. Pink Panther

Pink Panther Member

Phew, thanks for confirming I'm not Mr Mantor. Woz getting quite worried for a bit.

Soz to hear about your bath :'(. I'm guessing your own house is beautifully fitted out with brand new plumbing fittinmgs? All of which have a crack or two.

13. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

alas no pinkie. my modest abode is a 1960,s semi, with original pink cast iron bath suite, someday i'm going to get round to changing it,  pity the one i broke last week was't made out of cast iron, cos if it was, it would't have broke with just a little fall. it would have gone through the cieling

14. palavaman

I agree tom & PP.
    mantor cant keep cool for long.  but as for pinkpanther, how long is he going to maintain dis decoruums b4 he flips the button and get nasty?  i hope he remains sane though.  nice to see a tradesman who does not beef himselef ups?  oh, and there is dat blokes, tompumps.  one in a million he is.  well, so says Lucinda

15. Pink Panther

Pink Panther Member

Oi. Hands off Mr Tom Plum - I saw him first.

Ok, you can have him - I'll have Lucy.

Or....... we could share

16. palavaman

I'd rather we share Lucinda, pls?
    she is fab.  most georgeous girl in the planet.  i was in Stoke Newington 2wks ago, and requested we meet, but she just ignored me   story of my life.

17. Pink Panther

Pink Panther Member

That's because she was - *cough* - otherwise engaged .

18. palavaman

naughty bouy pp.  so is you who av been playing wiv lucindas pompom ehh?

19. meomi

meomi New Member

sorry chaps havnt been on for a while....been very busy...earning money....i see the chancer elvis has gone very quiet with his attemt to pass off as a gas engineer and now he is asking level 2 plumbing advise...what a complete and utter idiot