Evohome HR92's

Discussion in 'Plumbers' Talk' started by The Grifter, Nov 24, 2015.

1. The Grifter

The Grifter New Member

I've recently had an Honeywell Evohome system (half) fitted by a plumber.. But I am struggling to get it working correctly. I have HR92's set up in several rooms and I have set these up as zones on the central controller. Unfortunately they ALL come on when the living room radiator comes on, (incidentally this is the room where the main controller is kept, not sure if that makes any difference).
    I have also tried turning the dials on the individual HR92's when they are off and I hear the motor turn , but no heat appears in the radiator.
    Please help!

2. DNR Plumbing

DNR Plumbing Active Member

Honeywell have a software update for this issue contact them directly for advice

3. John.H

John.H New Member

If you have contacted Honeywell they have probably resolved the issue for you, but if not, it sounds like you have set the Main Controller as the temperature sensor for all zones/radiators, to check and resolve this you will need to go into ZONE CONFIGURATION (long press on settings, select yes, then zone configuration), select a misbehaving room/zone, the TEMPERATURE SENSOR should be set to REMOTE SENSOR and not EVOTOUCH SENSOR, you should be able to just change the setting and follow the onscreen instructions to re-bind, hope this helps. :)

4. The Grifter

The Grifter New Member

Thanks.

Have you come across this issue before?

5. DNR Plumbing

DNR Plumbing Active Member

Yes and after a few attempts of repair then replaced for a standard system